Author Topic: Hot Seat #21 is.........Chelle (gypsy jazmine)  (Read 7641 times)

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Seat #21 is.........Chelle (gypsy jazmine)
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2006, 12:31:45 pm »
I missed posting my usual questions as I haven't been at work (of course that is where I keep them)...boy did you get lucky.  I will spare you this time. ;)
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2006, 01:28:28 pm »
Is today the day I assign the new hotseat?

Hey!  How did you slip through the week so quietly?!?!  You think you're done THAT easily?  No way!!

A few more...

Since you mentioned that your hubby is the hottest thing since sliced toast ;D list what you consider his ten best attributes.... 1. He has awesome arms!  2.gorgeous eyes!  3.legs that go on FOREVER!  3.huge hands  4. his face...he's had his nose broken twice & probably isn't what some other woman would consider handsome but I LOVE his face!!  5. His overall look & style comes acrossed as rough & rugged but he is the gentlest teddy bear of a man I've ever known!  6. His manners are terrific!  7. He always puts the toilet seat down & insists are son does the same!  8. I feel completely protected & cherished by him.  8. He totally respects women.  9. He loves animals as much as I do & doesn't care who knows!  10. His actions & the way his mind works turns me on to no end!!  11. He's my best friend!  12. He's a wonderful father to our children & often a better "mommy" than I can even be.  13. He truely believes we are soul mates & isn't afraid to tell people too!  14. He is the 1st man I've ever loved truely & completely... O.k....You only wanted 10...I could go on forever though I think!! ;D

Next, list the 10 things, no matter how little, that you would change about him...1. He tends to be Mr. Doom & Gloom at times...Someti mes I call him "Worst Case Scenario Kay" :D (Kay is our last name)  2. Sometimes he doesn't answer me when I am obviously asking a question...I think he expects I can read his mind!  3. He lets the kids get away with murder!!  4. Doesn't rinse the dishes before he puts them in the dishwasher.  5. Sometimes doesn't fix things until it HAS to be done...GGGGGGG GGGGRRRRRRRRRR RRR!!!  7. Is starting to have the "trucker gut" thing going on...mostly I worry about his health.  8. If he doesn't feel well he won't go see a dr.  9. feeds the bunnies cookies & crackers & then I deal with the bunny bootie blowouts!! 10. It is a major undertaking to get him out of jeans, black t-shits & steel toed boots.

What is your alltime favorite board game? chick flick? song to listen to on the road?  fav. board game Trivial Pursuit...chic k flick Thelma & Louise...On the road anything Lynard Skynard

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2006, 01:40:48 pm »
Describe your dream home...and it's location...Vic torian mansion...If you could find one & move it to the mountains in Colorado that'd be great!

If you had to get any other type of dog besides a pyr what would it be?  The breed I always liked was the GSD but when I began researching them I decided it probably wasn't the best breed for my 1st dog so I got Pyrs...Nobody ever said there was any rhyme to my reason...There is however a method to my madness! ;D

bottled water or from the tap?...tap if it's good tap water

Favorite candy and brand? I like all that powdery candy like candy watches or Pixie Stix

How do you eat your popcorn?  However it comes...I'm not big on popcorn

If you could change jobs what type would you switch too (you get a free education in it overnight too if that helps)?  I'd be a writer or vetrinarian

I just had to add on a few seeing how this week has been insane....Move in with me for a week & see how totally sane your week probably really was!..LOL! :D :-\ ;D