Author Topic: Anybody else a WBFF?  (Read 1122 times)

marypyrs

Anybody else a WBFF?
« on: April 30, 2007, 09:12:32 am »
Anybody else out there a Wild Bird Feeding Fanatic like me? Springtime takes a LONG time getting up to the Northland. And I'm SO EXCITED to see a pair of Crossbills stopping in for lunch! Two pair of Pileated Woodpeckers. AND Cedar Waxwings! (Along with the usualy feathered seasonal visitors.)A lonely Bluebird Scout was here a few days ago. But he looked pretty dissapointed and confused. There was still a bit of snow at that time. But it's all gone now.

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! And I've placed Pyr fur & horse hair brushings (tails & mane) out for nests.

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody else a WBFF?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 09:50:04 am »
Anybody else out there a Wild Bird Feeding Fanatic like me? Springtime takes a LONG time getting up to the Northland. And I'm SO EXCITED to see a pair of Crossbills stopping in for lunch! Two pair of Pileated Woodpeckers. AND Cedar Waxwings! (Along with the usualy feathered seasonal visitors.)A lonely Bluebird Scout was here a few days ago. But he looked pretty dissapointed and confused. There was still a bit of snow at that time. But it's all gone now.

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR! And I've placed Pyr fur & horse hair brushings (tails & mane) out for nests.
I am not a bird fanatic but the birds are definitely fanatics about our yard. They fight for each clump of hair coming out of the dog and I make sure that the hair is keep coming at them, LOL
Enjoy the time!
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)