Author Topic: I guess i was a little stressed  (Read 1931 times)

lins_saving_grace

I guess i was a little stressed
« on: April 29, 2007, 11:03:31 am »
I know i've had a great month after moving into my own place with little Grace.  but i didn't think i was stressed about it.  Well about 3 days ago my back tooth started hurting...and knowing i'm a grinder in my sleep and noticing that i've been grinding during the day...i started wearing my bite splint since it hurts so bad. 
well i looked at it today and it hasn't stopped hurting.  i put my finger in there and touched and played with my poor tooth.  the stupid thing is loose.  i've grinded a tooth clean out of my head.  i have so got to call the dentist tomorrow. 
will they pull it? 

lins_saving_grace

Re: I guess i was a little stressed
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 02:25:40 pm »
well i'll call the dentist tomorrow.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 02:59:58 pm »
you're right.  nothing sounds quite that bad.

Offline Brownis15

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 03:02:09 pm »
eeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeech, i have terrible teeth! I think they will give you some options, but you must be really stressed! Im so sorry!
“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.”

The loves of my life

Atlas - GSD
Merlin - Papillon
SweetPea - Papillon

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 03:34:26 am »
and that mean ole tooth is GONE!  OH THAT HURTS!!!!!! 

angelsmama

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2007, 08:51:30 am »
ouch i feel everyones pain , my teeth suxes also even though i brush daily and floss and rinse.. ive had 3 root canals and my last one messed up a tooth beside it and im going tuesday for that  :-\