Author Topic: I need a home for BEAU ASAP!!!  (Read 1292 times)

Offline zchic

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
    • Tisha's Barkin' Bodega
I need a home for BEAU ASAP!!!
« on: September 03, 2007, 06:52:01 pm »
Today I had a Dane Puppy dumped on me...she is about 7 months old...Almost completly white. She has a black spot on her nose, and a grey spot on her back. She is deaf. She had sooo many fleas her skin was moving!!!! She is the dog I have been looking for. :( She needs me. I cannot keep her unless Beau finds a home... What do I do??? I have put him on every classified I can think of...I have put up flyers... I get replies, but they say they have cats- never mind... I never thought it would take this long to find a home. I have even contacted rescues and no one has room... It would not be a big deal, if it wasn't for my parents...they hate the dogs, and we have 3 of our own...add Beau and this pup to the list and that is 5. We could totally deal with that, but they are really mad, we do have to live next to them, I don't want this tension... If you know anyone that wants a saint mix...he is FREE, and I will pay half of his neuter fee!!!
-Jodi
Mom to:
Thorn- 8 year old fawn male dane
Morgayne- Wolfhound pup
Gracie- Merelequin (deaf) dane pup

1996-2007
Tisha...my best friend, I miss you girl.

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: I need a home for BEAU ASAP!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 07:08:55 pm »
awww, hon. im so sorry that things arent going your way. i am so surprised that Beau hasnt found a home yet. that really sucks! poor guy!!!
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline Ali

• BPO Fanatic
  • My girls!
    • View Profile
Re: I need a home for BEAU ASAP!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 09:24:31 pm »
Well, now that he's heartworm free and handsomely groomed, and has been socialized in your first class foster home, maybe the shelter will take him back. He will be way more adoptable now, and will probably go in a weekend. Since you volunteer there, you know better than anyone how he'll be treated and you'll be able to check on him, too. Sounds like the lil' white Dane girl is up for her turn now....
Ali
mom of 4 humans AND
Tani (TAH-nee or rhymes with "Bonnie")- Aussie/Pittie?Boxer?Mutt!
Kai - Aussie/Dobie
Kenji - big ol' black cat
Mika and Nishi - kitty sisters, foster failures!
Tasia Ladysnake - ball python