Author Topic: BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS!  (Read 3067 times)

nickerbokker

BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS!
« on: August 27, 2005, 05:24:42 pm »
melody, aparently the best dog trainer ever, IS COMING TO MY HOUSE ON THURSDAY TO HAVE A ONE ON ONE WITH WANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

im sooooooo excited!  i am going to be so sad when she first sees how bad he is and thinks im the worst mommy ever....but the good news is that hopefully he stops being satan. 

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OM GOM GOM GOMG OM GOMG O GOMOG OMGO MGOOGOKSDFNGOK;DASFNG;OIADFH GB[OERBGHE[OI UG[OIFDSH G[OUISDFHG OI;UPS

Kiahpyr

Re: BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2005, 05:28:48 pm »
That's great!! I'm sure it will go well and you learn a lot. Then you will able to tell us what to do with our dogs. lol!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 06:26:28 pm »
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OM GOM GOM GOMG OM GOMG O GOMOG OMGO MGOOGOKSDFNGOK;DASFNG;OIADFH GB[OERBGHE[OI UG[OIFDSH G[OUISDFHG OI;UPS
Did wangers himself type that last bit?  ;)

Good luck with your training session!
RIP former BPO

nickerbokker

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2005, 06:34:54 pm »
LOL, NO

i got toooo excited to control my figers! 

i just am beside myself!  lets all hope he turns into a GOOD dog lol

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2005, 07:26:13 pm »
cody will be on his best behavior, i will make sure of that with some drugs LOL..no no, kidding.

angus says yes tina, you are right.....now im screwed!

and, thats for the encouragemtnt!  angus tried to eat me this morning, actually made contact with teeth on arm, i was not happy.....so it was fate she happened to call today!

I HOPE HE TURNS OUT OK!!!!  otherwise, kook, your gonna have a puppy!  and its a boy lol.

Icerotti

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2005, 07:28:08 pm »
Good Luck!!!
One of my female rotti had teenage issues too. To the point were we thought we may have to find a new home. We found one of the best trainers in the area. It made a world of difference. Our old vet could not believe it was the same dog.

So there is hope ::)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2005, 07:30:03 pm »
That is great news Nicks! ;D I hope Wangus is a perfect gentleman & makes you look like you're the one with issues!...heheheheheh ehe!...Now that'd be way funny! :D

Icerotti

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2005, 07:31:42 pm »
That is great news Nicks! ;D I hope Wangus is a perfect gentleman & makes you look like you're the one with issues!...heheheheheh ehe!...Now that'd be way funny! :D

Remember Nickers...you got him on tape....what better PROOF.....ha.. ha