Author Topic: Small, skinny Merle Dane girl in my shelter  (Read 1709 times)

Nicole

Small, skinny Merle Dane girl in my shelter
« on: January 15, 2008, 06:11:59 pm »
Hi everyone!
There is a small merle Dane in our shelter. She is VERY skinny and was picked up as a stray. She has had pups, as her uh..boobies be draggin'. I don't have any photos, but I would guess that she is about 90 pounds. She isn't very tall. She probably would be a good weight at 115 or so?

Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested. I can pull her, no prob. I already contacted them and told them I'd foster her if need be.

Offline navarre1316

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Small, skinny Merle Dane girl in my shelter
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 12:43:17 pm »
I agree with Holly!!!  But it's also times like these when I wish I had a little bit of a bigger place!!  Any news on her today Nicole?  Oh, and how are you feeling?
God placed me on this earth to accomplish certain tasks...I'm so far behind I'll never die!!

Navarre: GSD 9/13/99-5/14/06 patiently waiting
Issabeaux: GSD 1/27/07
Daphne: Boxer
Stone: Siamese mix

Nicole

Re: Small, skinny Merle Dane girl in my shelter
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 04:25:55 pm »
Yeah, yeah. I knew you all were going to say that. But, I am realistic about my limits. I'm 6 months pregnant, I'm renovating my house. I have a really nice and peaceful dynamic with all of my animals right now. Its just not time for me to have another dog.

I haven't checked in on her or anything. I just told the Humane Society that I'm willing to foster her if they need extra help and to call me if they do. I'm not going to actively pursue it. Once again, its just not a huge priority in my life right now. They do a great job and I'm sure that they'll call me if they need help. The staff there RULES and she will be very well taken care of and I know they'll call if they need help.

Sooooo...who wants her?