Author Topic: New mom of Newfie pup!  (Read 12017 times)

Offline arjemi

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Re: New mom of Newfie pup!
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2006, 06:45:50 pm »
Wow! Molly is beautiful! I am currently looking for a bronze newf pup. I have a newf mix now, and I lost my saint last October. Hubby wants another saint, but I feel like you! Ollie was my one and only. Do you have any breeder recommendation s?

Offline amylynn

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2006, 10:49:58 pm »
Welcome Joey & Molly! :) I LOVE the Brown Newfies! Molly is GORGEOUS! I'm looking forward to seeing photos of her as she grows.
Blessings! :)
Amy Lynn

Offline Joey

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2006, 06:45:18 am »
Wow! It's been months since I've posted! I wish I had a current pic of Molly to put on here. She's 14 months old now, and a big mop! For the longest time it seemed like she was never going to have the long fur. Now she swishes when she walks:-)

Sorry to hear about your Saint, Ollie:-( It still hurts a little anytime I happen to see one. They sure are special.

I don't really have a breeder recomendation. We didn't get Molly from a professional breeder....I wouldn't say she was a backyard breeder....but I'd rather recommend you buy from someone who's made a name for themselves:-) and I wish you the best of luck in finding a great dog!

doggylover

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2006, 01:27:03 pm »
YAY Molly!!!!!!  She is SUPER cute!  I love how puppies always look so vulnerable and mischevious!!!
 ;D
I am sure your Saint would want you to fill your heart with another puppy! 

Offline amylynn

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2006, 02:23:54 am »
That is funny! I didn't realize that this thread was started July 2005! :) I'll bet Molly has grown into a beautiful girl!  ;D
Blessings! :)
Amy Lynn