Author Topic: *** 45 seconds of dumb and dumber...can you handle it?? ***  (Read 7201 times)

nickerbokker

Re: *** 45 seconds of dumb and dumber...can you handle it?? ***
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2005, 07:05:10 pm »
for the first minute or so of the video, i was laughing so hard it was annoying....bu t i cut it out, cuz i like that particular piece of the video better.  they are such nuts!  but i love um!

yep...his hips look just fine to me in that video...and considering that is how he always, always plays....i think we might be better off for the moment than i first was told.  who knows....im sure playing like that isn't good for him...but my dog, YOU try to stop it!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2005, 07:56:59 pm »
Well it may not be the best thing in the world for him to play like that, BUT puppies and dogs also need to have a happy, fun life, that is equally important, so it looks great to me. And nooooooo hehe I dont want to try and stop him, I have heard that he might just eat me for snack (especially since he is now pi..ed off, cause mommy ate his pops lol )

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2005, 09:31:52 pm »
You never know what you might get with baby Wango...just kidding Nick! She is making great strides with the boys and needs to be praised for her efforts. Horray! Horray! Horray! Horray for Nickers!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.