Author Topic: What do your dogs do while you are on the 'puter?  (Read 5331 times)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
What do your dogs do while you are on the 'puter?
« on: October 07, 2005, 10:56:39 am »
Cowboy has figured out how to UNPLUG me!  He gets his paw wrapped around the cord and just S T R E T C H E S. In a while the light comes on  that says I'm almost out of battery!!!  He's also unplugged the modem.  Think he's had enough of mom being on the 'puter???

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: What do your dogs do while you are on the 'puter?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 11:01:23 am »
Hehe!  What a smart boy!  Sasha just goes outside for a quick nap or woofs at me.  ;D

Offline LoveMySiberian

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Barks 'N Bites Pet Sitting and Day Care
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 11:59:09 am »
Taz just lays at my feet under the computer table  ;D
Jackie
Taz's Mom

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 12:03:59 pm »
Koby sleeps, but most of the time he rips up toilet paper or anything he can find! ;D

Andi

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 12:05:30 pm »
Sugar Bear sleeps while Dixie looks for something to get into.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 12:07:50 pm »
Haha, Sammy is usually sleeping  ;D
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline Tulsas' Dad

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2005, 12:20:46 pm »
Tulsa hangs out under my printer table, nodding off, then waking up when I open the fridge.
The scientific name for an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies, is Lunch.--Michael Friedman

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2005, 12:27:37 pm »
Zoey has three main activities while I'm on the computer:
1. Sleeping (that's what she's doing at the moment)
2. Playing - either running around the room shaking a toy or gnawing at a bone.
3. Trying to guilt me into getting off the computer to give her some attention. She will stare at me with those irresistable eyes, and if that doesn't work, she might whimper or whine until the laptop closes. If neither of those works, she goes straight to the source - she will come over to the couch where I am sitting with my laptop, and stick her head straight in my lap or, more specifically, on the keyboard that is sitting on my lap. One of these days I have to take a picture of this.
RIP former BPO

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2005, 12:49:46 pm »
aww!!
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

henrysmomma

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2005, 02:26:11 pm »
Henry just wanders around aimlessly, or chews on his toys. Eventually if I'm on the computer long enough he will come and rest that massive chin of his on my knee and wait for loves. The two mojos on the other hand sit right on my lap as I type... :D

Rose

Offline Phillips

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Dixie & Brutis
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2005, 07:26:26 pm »
Well, Lets see  My two chihuahuas dan and dewey usually are sleeping (lazy little monsters). Or Dan will sit at my feet usually this is just to get away from dixie. oh dixie is usually terrorizing the chi's or chewing on something she isnt suppose to. Like paper or breadties she finds or stuff that I didnt even know was around.  She will occationally get on couch or recliner or just streatch out in the floor to sleep.  If I am munching on something at computer here all three come in hopes to get whatever I got.
Boxer slobbers from Dixie and Brutis

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2005, 09:07:14 pm »
When Dozer thinks I've been on the computer long enough. He rests his big head on my hand on the mouse so I can't move it . Then only moving his eyes, he looks up at me with that woeful hound look ::)
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline jens2danes

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dutchess & Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2005, 10:07:36 pm »
Dutchess & Duke are normaly on the futons sleeping when I'm online. Hunter will crash on my bed and Timber is right beside me.He guards me from the cats or other dogs.He loves his momma.When he wants attention he puts his front paws on the chair and licks my face then rests his head on me.Jen and danes

Offline Gunnersmom

• Gnawer
  • Big dogs. . . big babies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 11:06:20 pm »
They are usually sleeping in their bed, where they can easily see me. But when Rudy has had enough, he starts to bring me toys to throw for him. If I ignore one toy, he will drop it and bring a different toy. . then another. . . as if he just needs to find the RIGHT toy to get my attention. He thinks he's upping the stakes each time, LOL silly dog.  When all else fails, the three of them start a big wrestling match with each other in my tiny den, which usually gets me away from the computer. ;D
Until there are none-rescue one!

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2005, 12:17:47 am »
Dutchess & Duke are normaly on the futons sleeping when I'm online. Hunter will crash on my bed and Timber is right beside me.He guards me from the cats or other dogs.He loves his momma.When he wants attention he puts his front paws on the chair and licks my face then rests his head on me.Jen and danes

Jen, Gotta love those Noble Brindle boys :D  Sanity is usually right next to me.  If he thinks I've been on the PC too long he'll get in my face and kiss me and if that doesn't work he'll start fussing at me and stomping his feet.

At the other house with the three dogs, if I'm on the computer good luck getting downstairs, they sprawl EVERYwhere.  Hobo at the bottom of the stairs, and Sanity and Araby switch off between next to me and the pile of sleeping bags next to the TV.  I have pics somewhere.....  They used to all fight over the chair but it kind of fell apart, so until we get another one the sleeping bags'll have to do.

Ang

Some pics of when the chair was still here (And Sanity was MUCH smaller)

Hobo and Nee when we first got him (SOOOOO tiny! :'( )

Hobo falling asleep with his head up. 

All the kids

Notice Miss Princess Araby has the chair

Hobo falling asleep sitting up (He's a very tired dog)

Hobo is obsessed with GTA: Vice City

Yeah...... Sanity can't do this anymore.

BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."