Author Topic: SAAW helping Ms. Angel  (Read 1328 times)

angelsmama

SAAW helping Ms. Angel
« on: March 22, 2006, 11:04:16 am »
i just got this in my email

Hi Cori,

My name is Sue Nylund and I am president of the SAAW s/n assistance group in Fayetteville.  I certainly understand your concern for Angel and we can work out a special deal for you--our program is the one that offers a 25% discount but for special cases and circumstances we do make other arrangements-  In your case with a large dog and taking the care and concern over the genetic problem we certainly want to help you.

The vet who cooperates  with our program is Dr. Cathy Warden at Highland Rim Aniaml Clinic on the Huntsville Hwy in Park City.  She will do the spay and rabies shot( the only shot required and will not load you up on other unnecessary shots)  Let me know if you can handle a $50.00 copay( you pay $50.00 and we pick up the remainder of the bill)--that would be about a 50+% discount--e-mail me back if this is possible and I will call her office and tell them.

Thanks so much  for being so concerned about your dog and for contacting us.

Sue

we're having a large yardsale in a few days and what i dont get of the 50 my mom said she'll make the difference so ms. angel will finally get spayed

EllieAndBlu

Re: SAAW helping Ms. Angel
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 11:27:15 am »
That is awesome - Congratulation s!

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 02:37:45 pm »
That is so great! 
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

angelsmama

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 06:53:03 pm »
yea the last time i had money for her spay the mange was starting to show agan and there went that :-\ its not shown in a while, but then my poor dotty had a lot of medical problems and was seeing the vet all the time so i never had the money to spay her while my snotty dotty was alive.