Author Topic: I have a super gross question, sorry in advance  (Read 1267 times)

mama23+pyrs2

I have a super gross question, sorry in advance
« on: April 16, 2007, 09:02:33 am »
Sorry in advance for asking this but I gotta, I also didn't know where this fit in to post lol.

Yukon's penis used to stay nice and hidden all of the time and now every time we pet him out it comes and it's sooo gross! I mean not like a little bit, the whole thing just comes out to say hi and chills for awhile, ewww...why? Is it because he's a puppy and it has a mind of it's own still or something? Please say yes. I'm not used to looking down and being grossed out. :o It will go away won't it? :-\

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: I have a super gross question, sorry in advance
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 09:08:06 am »
diesel does it too, i always laugh b/c the second hubby touches his ears diesel gets "excited" and it pops out.  super nasty.  is your pup neutered?  i know with axle it helped stop the "pop outs," but it still happens from time to time.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 09:08:31 am by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 09:13:59 am »
No he's not neutered and at this point I cannot wait to get it done if it's going to help. I never remember that happening with my Goldens, on occasion but I don't think it was related to petting them lol. It will probably be another 2 months before I get him neutered.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 09:16:30 am »
i know how you feel, i don't remember much of it with axle but with diesel i almost avoid petting him b/c of it. 
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 09:25:01 am »
Yeah really, I was just outside with them (it's a gorgeous day!) loving him to pieces and then was like ew, enough of that