Poll

Ummmm...do you like me?

Yes
17 (89.5%)
No
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Do you like me?  (Read 51040 times)

Nicole

Re: Do you like me?
« Reply #105 on: August 25, 2005, 02:25:20 pm »
Hmm....maybe we're going to have to charter a plane so that all the east coast BPOers can bring their babies. I wanna meet Ranger.

Nicole

« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2005, 02:33:44 pm »
Can Ranger fly on Independence Air?

dohertyswissy

« Reply #107 on: August 25, 2005, 02:42:17 pm »
OOH - Yes!  Flights...we must check this out!  I have a friend who is a pilot, so I'll get the skinny from him.  Marsi - You can love on my Ranger if for some reason your Ranger can't make it...but I want him to!!

I'll be taking votes for flavored vodkas.  My personal favorites:  Raspberry, Cranberry, and Vanilla.  Any others?

Don't forget me and Nicole's purple and green friendship bracelets!!  I will wear my with pride!!

BFF 4Ever!!

Nicole

« Reply #108 on: August 25, 2005, 02:44:05 pm »
I personally LOVE a good Stoli Vanilla and Ginger Ale. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM M!!!!!! Sounds so yummy! I want one right now!

But, I also like....Absolu t APeach and Cranberry.

But a plain ol Absolut and Tonic is super yummy, too.

Actually, though. My favorite is GIN and Tonic. Bombay Sapphire. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMM!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #109 on: August 25, 2005, 02:45:13 pm »
Don't forget Cherry. I mix it with diet coke to make a diet cherry coke. Can't even taste the vodka. MMM! It's not to early to have a drink is it!?

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 25, 2005, 02:47:03 pm »
Dear Auntie Nicole,

I would love to come to NC with my mommy, and meet all my BPO Aunties (Uncles, too!), but sometimes I am, hmmmm, how can I put it......?  Kind of a jerk.  Yeah, that's it. 

I would hate to come all the way out there and find myself not able to be nice to the other doggies.  I am not saying that I WOULD be unfriendly, just that I MIGHT be unfriendly.  Like, sometimes I want to play with other doggies, and sometimes I want to put them in my mouth.  Eh, what can ya do???

So, the whole thing might just be kinda overwhelming for me.  But you can come to San Diego and see me, and I will love you and drool on you and rake my razor sharp paws across you! 

Kisses,
Ranger
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

dohertyswissy

« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2005, 02:53:50 pm »
Kiah - As I always say...It is 5:00pm somewhere, might as well be here!!  In fact it is exactly 13 mins. until 5:00pm here in NC.  Almost quitting time!  Yahoo!!

Nicole - I can throw some Bombay in the bag!

A note from Ranger in NC:

Dear Cousin Ranger,

It is okay if you cannot come pway.  I will make sure to give your Mommy, Auntie Mawsi, wots of swobbers and step on her toe wif my big paw to make her feew wight at home.  We will miss you!

To all other cousins and aunties - I cannot wait to meet aww of you!  Pwease excuse me if I jump on you and give you swobbers.  Mommy is twying to work wif me on dat. 

Wuv,
Your Nephew/Cousin Ranger

Nicole

« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2005, 03:01:21 pm »
Oh my dearest little Nephew Ranger,
 I understand about your social anxiety disorder. Don't we all have that nowadays? Its so hard to tell sometimes if you want to play with something or eat it. Auntie Nicole understands, sugar. Don't you worry. When Auntie Nicole comes out to California to visit her friends in San Fransisco, she will make a special stop in San Diego to play with you and only you. No other doggies.

And, we'll make you your own little mix tape. It'll have such favorites as, "Hungry like the Wolf." "Hysteria", and "I am an Animal" by Pete Townshend. You'll love it!

Wuvin's and Kisses my little Ranger,
Auntie Nicole

dohertyswissy

« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2005, 03:04:09 pm »
LMAO Nicole!!

How about "Maniac?"

Nicole

« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2005, 03:05:52 pm »
Oh, DEFINITELY! hahahahaha!

I'm laughing like an idiot right now! Wooh.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2005, 03:19:38 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  Ranger will love his own personal mix tape.  It will go so well with all the weird songs that we make up to sing to him.  We will have to include "Crazy Train" and "I Wanna Be Sedated" on there!  Too bad Def Lep didn't record "Pour Some Sugar on THEM"!   ;D

And at least I will have a back-up Ranger to play with.  Ranger, you can step on my foot any time, Ranger won't mind..... oh, so confusing....

Nicole, you should visit your friends in SF soon.....  Real soon.....  Maybe like at the end of September when I will be there for a trade show......   ;)

Eeeeeeee, I can't wait for the The Great BPO Sleepover!   ;D

Nicole

« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2005, 03:38:25 pm »
ooooh...the end of September, huh....hmm.... OH CRAP! hahahaha! Actually, they're coming HERE at the end of September! ARG! How far is San Fran from San Diego?

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2005, 03:43:17 pm »
Rats, pretty far actually.  We may have to wait for NC.... 

Can we do temporary tattoos at the GBS, too?   :)

Nicole

« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2005, 03:51:30 pm »
What's the GBS?

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2005, 04:02:04 pm »
um, HELLO!  The Great BPO Sleepover....