Author Topic: Over the river and through the woods to Long Lake Park we go  (Read 3394 times)

lins_saving_grace

and we had a ton of fun. 

lins_saving_grace

EllieAndBlu

Re: Over the river and through the woods to Long Lake Park we go
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 07:07:47 am »
GREAT pics Lins! And love the video of the girls frolicking in the water! Fun was had by all! p.s. looks like a beautiful place to walk!

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 07:30:51 am »
wow  very pretty!  Looks like it was lots of fun.  I need to find a lake for Sophie I bet she would like it just as much as she like the creek.
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 08:08:15 am »
GREAT pics Lins! And love the video of the girls frolicking in the water! Fun was had by all! p.s. looks like a beautiful place to walk!
Thanks
It was my first time there.  It's smaller than it looks but is still very pretty.  :)  We did have a ball.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2006, 08:10:16 am »
wow  very pretty!  Looks like it was lots of fun.  I need to find a lake for Sophie I bet she would like it just as much as she like the creek.

Thank you!  We have parks all over Kent Co. luckily.   I wanted to let the leashes drag on the ground so they could go farther into the water...but I was so scared they would have run off.  Grace was so not interested in getting her paws wet. 
Lady seemed to like it like it was natural. 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 12:49:02 pm »
I thought about longer leashes last night AFTER i got to the park.  :)  I want to take them again soon!