<< < (2/3) > >>

Leah...:
He's the big one. Lol

Leah...:
Another...

Leah...:
Last one!

kealoha812:
how cute! I love the pic of you two!!!!  Its funny how they both have the patch on the eye, are about the same size and both have that fuzzy chest! I can tell he is the love of your life.. just as mine is for me! Does he have more of a newfie or BC personality? Timber is very loving and lazy as can be, but he is a little shy around people. Not sure where he gets that as he has been in training since he was 2 months old!!!

Leah...:
Hmm ya know, it depends on the day. I can see both in him most of the time. He's got the brain of the border collie. He'll pick up something new in less than 15 minutes most times, and he'll invent new ways of having fun by himself if no one is around to entertain him. But he isn't nearly as serious as a working border collie, which I like. He doesn't have that intense eye at all. He's just a relaxed cuddly guy. But I really see the BC in him whenever he sees livestock. He'll crouch low and just stare. If they move, he moves. He's always herding sheep through a fence. Lol But he also really loves water (and has webbed toes) so I guess that's the newf.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version