Author Topic: Phew the weekend is here!  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
Phew the weekend is here!
« on: September 20, 2007, 11:08:21 am »
Well I made it through the week with all the running around I had to do. I'm pretty tired though. I still have to bathe and groom Tripper. (Did Merri wednesday) and I still have to go to the show site to set up tonight. Oh and my handler for Tripper had to cancel because there is a conflict with the times. She's in the obedince ring with her dog at the same time as me with the pyrs both days. I need to find a handler for Tripper on Saturday now because I'm taking Merri in. My trainer is taking Merri in on Sunday so I'll show Tripper. I will take as many pictures as possible of all the big paws and of course my big paws as well. Wish me luck. Hopefully Merri will get that one point we're missing. Either way though It's just my two that are entered. A breeder friend of mine said she was entering three of hers but never did. So I will walk away with wins both days. Not as much fun though. Competion is always good. Sorry for rambling.

Offline GoldenPyrs

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Phew the weekend is here!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 11:30:52 am »
I'm glad that you've gotten through most of your marathon week ok.  I'm sure that this weekend will be busy & tiring, but I also bet that you'll have a lot of fun around all of the dogs.  I really do envy you that, I love dog shows!  Enjoy and best of luck (but I'm sure that you won't need luck).  I'm sure that Merri & Tripper will do great, they are both such gorgeous pups!  :-*  Please take & post lotssss of pics, I'll be watching for them & for your news.  ;D
Marie

And my pups:
Daisy a 9 y/o Golden/Lab mix
Sammy a 6-7(?) y/o Great Pyrenees adopted 3/07
Cassie a 3 y/o Pyr/Mystery Snuggle Bunny mix adopted 2/07

My angel girls waiting at the Bridge:
Cara 1989-2001 Great Pyrenees
Sally ? - 1993 Dobie(rescued '92)
Halley 2002-2006 Great Pyrenees

Offline Sillygoose

• Top Doggie Dog
  • I love my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 11:39:20 am »
The show is 20 minutes from home so I'll be able to post tomorrow night when I get home and keep everyone up to date on how the show went.

Offline RMSChloe

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 06:04:53 pm »
haha i recommend you read the "rescue remedy" post lol. you sound like you need it!
Shes not a dog... shes a Great Dane!