Author Topic: Peyton is such a good girl!!!  (Read 1185 times)

Offline peytons mama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Peyton is such a good girl!!!
« on: April 30, 2007, 01:25:21 am »
I am just overwhelmed by how much Peyton has become such a good girl! Usually I am asking for help when I post but for now I don't have any question...jus t bragging!

She sits when she wants to be pet (she sits ALOT!) and she sorta does "fetch". She doesn't bite as much (she still does when she gets excited)! And she has been telling us when she needs to go outside.

I am proud of her (of course) and I am also proud of myself and my boyfriend!

The whole sitting thing baffles me! We have a cardboard box that her crate came in and we set it up as a barrier to the living from the kitchen so that way if she does have an accident she at least has the vynil floor to oops on and when we walk by she just sits. She doesn't jump on it like before (we never told her she couldn't though) she just sits and kinda talks to you...like hey, pet me!

She kisses us now when lightly playing and whines when she starts to get too excited.

Oh I love her soooo much! I can't believe we were okay without having her. I can't remember how I felt without her here. Okay I am getting teary eyed thinking about stuff. I just wanted to share with you all today that she is being such a good girl! (we call her Pey-t-pie lately - Peyton Manning's mom (on news) told everyone that Peyton Manning's nickname from her is Pey-t-pie and we took it over now)

Thanks for all your help and advice before this post...and after (hahaha!)!!!
Your house isn't a home until you have made a bed for a dog.

Offline newmommy

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Peyton is such a good girl!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 01:37:20 am »
thats amazing. Its crazy how much love and passion a dog can bring to ones life, if people just let them be a member of the family.
way to go to all of you!!!