Author Topic: Oh the evil devil dog eye!!!  (Read 5799 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Oh the evil devil dog eye!!!
« on: May 06, 2006, 01:41:57 pm »
So, I come downstairs to do laundry this evening & spend a little time on the 'puter...Sam begs to come downstairs with me & he is up to all his cutest tricks to get me to let him...O.k. Sam...lets go!...Poor Pippin & Rosie stay upstairs because Sam was so darn cute in his efforts to get in the basement with me..WWWEEEELLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLL ...lol...When it was time to go upstairs to bed THIS is what I got!...The evil devil dog eye!...I'm thinking Sammy Whammy might be a scam artist! :D ...Tomorrow I Alpha his butt...tonight I am too darn tired but he knows it's coming...Oh yes he does! :D ;) ;D

GR8DAME

Re: Oh the evil devil dog eye!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 07:19:37 pm »
I know that look! But I get it from the two I didn't take. I also get the turned back and eye contact avoidance simultainiousl y  with the I am selectively deaf to the sound of your voice from Raven. Especially when I am feeling guilty anyway.
Stella
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 07:20:09 pm by GR8DAME »

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 07:42:49 pm »
He is cutting his eyes at you! That is a funny picture.  I know the look well from Bava who can be a stubborn turd at times.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 10:55:47 pm »
I know that look! But I get it from the two I didn't take. I also get the turned back and eye contact avoidance simultainiousl y  with the I am selectively deaf to the sound of your voice from Raven. Especially when I am feeling guilty anyway.
Stella
You know Stella if they turn their back on you & can't see you you aren't supposed to see them either...Pippi n tells me that by the look of surprise on his face when he does this & I still nab him...lol!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 12:35:12 am »
Oh Sammy you're so handsome! I get the same look from Kiah. It's hard not to laugh!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 01:14:56 am »
Well, of course he's a scam artist!  I swear they're smart enough to plan something like that.  Thor was so great with that evil eye as well!  Labs are too easy.  With a cookie, you can get them to go anywhere and do anything you want.  Thor required tuna fish if it was something he REALLY didn't want to do.  He could be bought, but it took a LOT more than just a cookie. ;D
Daphne

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 08:26:44 am »
Well, of course he's a scam artist!  I swear they're smart enough to plan something like that.  Thor was so great with that evil eye as well!  Labs are too easy.  With a cookie, you can get them to go anywhere and do anything you want.  Thor required tuna fish if it was something he REALLY didn't want to do.  He could be bought, but it took a LOT more than just a cookie. ;D
Samson can be bought with a treat from time to time but this is a dog with an attitude for sure!...Sometimes I will have a treat for all 3 dogs & I will ask them to sit for it...Pippin's butt is on the floor right quick!...Rosie's too!...Samson will stand there...I'll repeat the sit command & he still just stand there...Eventu ally he will turn & walk away from me & go lay down...It's like "that treat isn't worth my dignity"! :D

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2006, 09:18:43 am »
Holly is easy too.  ;D
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

k2campbell

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2006, 10:18:55 am »
That is so funny, love it! ;D :D ;)

Offline Newf Lover

• BPO Fanatic
  • Cool dog + Cold beer = Chilled Out
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ryanbrumley.com
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 06:02:46 am »
Now that's the stink eye!  Drake tries and tries but doesn't do a good job at that.  This is about as evil as he gets, and that's not even something he's doing!
My Newfoundland Lives My Life As Passionately As I Live His.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 01:21:10 am »
Oh Drake is fierce! :D My God he is such a sweetie!!! :-* :)

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 02:13:35 pm »
There is a cure for that look. It is a spray bottle full of water. One quick squirt and that devil will disappear.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 03:55:13 pm »
There is a cure for that look. It is a spray bottle full of water. One quick squirt and that devil will disappear.

You know P.D. I believe you are correct on that sir!!!...The spray bottle does do wonders for a dog with 'tude to spare! :D