Author Topic: My Bo Peep won 1st place at our town library Halloween party!...Pics of kids!  (Read 2166 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Missy won 1st place at our town's library Halloween party this morning!...I wish we could ahve taken the dogs as her sheep!...Tomorrow she & the dogs will be in the DogOWeen parade...My son was also darling but I may be a tad biased!...lol...He went as Mario of the Mario Brother's for those of you into video games...His best buddy went as Luigi...Anyway, here are some more pics of my Halloween kids with the dogs!

Offline doglover

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Congrats. The kids look great.
Jenn

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
One has to wonder if "Bo Peep" knew she would have such big sheep ;D!  Adorable pictures!!!

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Congratulation s to Missy.  Did you sew the costumes yourself?  They look really good.  :)

Sofia

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Congrats!!!! Great Job!
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Gypsy Jazmine

Congratulations to Missy.  Did you sew the costumes yourself?  They look really good.  :)

Sofia
Thanks guys!!...The Bo Peep costume is all hand made down to the sheperds hook...I didn't make the dress & apron though...It was made for my oldest neice when she was little...We spent 7 & 1/2 hours making the rest of the costume & the dog's costumes the other night though...My son's costume was just picked up here & there...I am a vision person...I ideas but don't know how to make them work...My hubby, & my friend & her hubby did the sewing...lol!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Yay!  Congrats to Bo Peep and also to your son!  Both costumes are great! :)

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
What great pictures!!!!  I like the one with your daughter and the dog sniffing checking out her costume in the outdoor pic
Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

henrysmomma

Aww, good job on the costumes!

Rose