Author Topic: We bought a new car!!! And an update on what has been happening with me  (Read 2386 times)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
Hey long time no post  :) I have been so busy with the new job. Harley is doing good. And training is coming along great. Thanks to the hubby. She is now and off leash pup! And the best thing she comes back when we tell her to! She now responds to the COME command! NEVER thought that would happen. The off leash park is now fun.  :) And now to the new car. We bought the 2007 Dodge Caliber. And Harley fits wonderfully in the back hatch back part, which has no carpet so that it great because the hair won't stick to it. And we put a gate up so she can't jump in the back seat. She loves it. And so do we. I'll attach some pictures when I get home from work.
As for the school thing I got a letter last week saying that I had to upgrade as I have been out of highschool for more that 5 years, yeah I was not impressed with that. The school system sucks here in Alberta, the classes are too easy, most of the grade 12 courses I took were 1st semester university classes. I went to high school in Nova Scotia. They have very high standards as there is 8 universities in the province. Anyway... I got an email yesterday saying that they want to re instate my application. I had already accepted the fact that I wasn't accepted and I have a good job now and I like it. Yeah it will take a while to make the money that I would make as a lab tech, but I work M_F 8-5. Which I love. Lab tech you work all hours 365 days a year. And I do want to take some online courses so that I can move up. And this way I can pay for the courses myself, no student loan to worry about. Well that is all the updates for now sorry this is so long. LOL

Nina 
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Congrats ont he new car and other successes! I'm so glad that everything is working out so nicely Nina. You really deserve it.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Icerotti

Wow no wonder you have not had time to get on here. Good to see you back. Glad things are going well ;D

MommyOfSchnauzers

Welcome back, Nina! 

Gypsy Jazmine

Hi Nina!...Glad to see you!! :)

Kiahpyr

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear things are going very well for you.

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
I will post some pics I promise I'll look in my email to see if I have any. The car is awesome, Harley loves the back of it. And the cooler in the glove box is really neat. We love it. It is a perfect car for our family.
Thanks for the welcome back  :)

Nina
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Jolene (cat)

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Hey I have pictures!

Here are pictures of the car. We got the SXT, so it is next up from the base model. So it has power everything, rims ect.
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Jolene (cat)

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
Don't forget the 120volt outlet! 

Glad to see you back Nina!
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”