Author Topic: she's baaaaaaaaaacckkkkk  (Read 4079 times)

nickerbokker

she's baaaaaaaaaacckkkkk
« on: August 15, 2005, 06:59:22 pm »
HELLO!!!!!!!

25 years after i left LA, i finally got some AOL hooked up on dial-up.  i wanna shoot myself it is so slow...but hey, it's the net right?  i get my highspeed on wednesday, but i could wait NO LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i have missed you all sooo much, and am sooo excited to be back....and the first order of business will be to post pix of angus from 5 weeks to now and let yall see how big my mini is...then onto pics of the new place....then, onto the vodka cuz messing with internet connections makes me wanna die!

brb

nic

Icerotti

Re: she's baaaaaaaaaacckkkkk
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 07:00:22 pm »
WEEEElcome back!!!!!!
Lets see those pics ;D

dohertyswissy

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 07:01:11 pm »
Woohoo!!!!!  Welcome back Nickers!

I'm enjoying a raspberry vodka/tonic myself, so hurry back sister, before I need a refill!   :-*

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 07:40:34 pm »
Personally I'm drinking a beer. Welcome back Nicker. Can't wait to see Angus in his current form!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 07:49:19 pm »
Nice to have you back, Nikkers.  Things got waaaay too tame without your input!!!

Bring on the pics!!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 07:55:43 pm »
We missed you and your bat.

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Nicole

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 08:31:53 pm »
HAHAHAHAH! Wooooooooooooo h! Hey Nikkers!! Good to see ya, chickie. I'm drinkin' a glass of champagne. My kitty is whoring himself all over me.....I can't wait to see pics! So, do you have Bear hidden under your bed yet?

nickerbokker

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 08:35:57 pm »
nic,
jaime and michael have figured out my plan somehow, because they wont let me walk bear anymore!  every day im so excited, and every day they have some lame excuse as to why i can't come get him~not to say being sick is lame, but LYING IS HEHE.......hop e you are feeling better michael!

fyi, tomorrow afternoon i should have pix of my new newfie bear....he is kinda large, coming in around 160, black, boxy head, i ordered him...and tomorrow i am going to pick him up!  wink wink

Nicole

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 08:37:27 pm »
I can't wait to see him....wait... aren't there already some pics of him around here somewhere?  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

nickerbokker

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 10:09:26 pm »
NOOOOOOOOOOO.. ..i dont know what you are talking about!

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2005, 11:00:14 pm »
Hi, I will be different, having a glass of good California Red Wine, Merlot to be exact.  Tomorrow morning we leave for the first leg of our Fall vacation, destination, St. George, Utah, visit amongst other things, Zion National Forest.  Gotta bring my own booze because its Utah.  Makes me feel soooo bad that I cannot bring Nikita  :'( she would have so much fun.  Niki, so good to have you back - when I return, I will open a big bottle of my favorite - Ameretto mmmmmmmmmmmmmm m.  If you need help with adjusting to Fresno, give me a call.

Peggy
Peggy

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2005, 11:33:27 pm »
Nicks!!!....I'm so glad to see you back!...I saw a Newfie & a Saint at "swim with your dog" at the public pool tonight & thought about you & Jaba!...Of course the Newfie was nothing like Bear because & I quote, "oh...keep your dogs back...he isn't neutered & not always nice"...Send Bear to show him what a real Newfie is like!...lol!...B.t.w., the Saint trulely did not hold a candle to Wangus...No personality at all...I swear!

Nicole

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2005, 08:40:33 am »
WHAT? A Newf that's not always nice? HUH? Where'd they get that newf from, h*ll?  ::) ::) ::)

nickerbokker

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2005, 12:32:33 am »
goodbye....i must leave you all now!  it is 11:31, and i have high hopes that someone will install my dsl tomorrow, SO I HAVE TO UNPLUG MY AOL DIAL UP......wish me luck.  someone is going to have dsl tomorrow, or someone else is going to die.

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2005, 12:37:42 am »
goodbye....i must leave you all now!  it is 11:31, and i have high hopes that someone will install my dsl tomorrow, SO I HAVE TO UNPLUG MY AOL DIAL UP......wish me luck.  someone is going to have dsl tomorrow, or someone else is going to die.
Use a pillow case over the nose & mouth...much less messy than a gun or knife...PERSON AL DISCLAIMER: I have no actual knowlege in regards to my reply to your post...That's my story & I'm sticking to it!....LOL! :D