Author Topic: New Mom  (Read 4119 times)

Offline zookeepr

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
New Mom
« on: April 02, 2007, 05:05:20 am »
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jen and I am a new mom to Grace a Newfie mix. And an old mom to Sparky a 15 month Chihuahua, Dante a 4 year old Ragdoll cat and Buttonz an 8 year old cat. Oh, also assorted children (I think it was 4 at last count)
Grace is about 8 or 9 weeks old. We met on Petfinder.com and it was love at first sight. She has lived with us for 4 days and she has brought so much joy to our house. I am so glad we found each other.

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: New Mom
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 05:08:53 am »
congrads on your new baby!  i'm steffanie, you can see my fur kids in my signature, i also have 2 boys (1 and 3), 3 aquariums, 1 red tail boa, and 1 cat.  if you want you can count a hubby also, since he acts like a 3 year old, and swears he can't do anything for himself ha ha  ;)
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 05:16:58 am »
Hi and welcome Jen! Your puppy is sooooo cute! I'm Kristina, Mom to 3 kids and 2 Pyr puppies who are about 3.5 months old, oh and 3 cats. Look forward to seeing pics of your little sweetie. :-*
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 05:17:56 am by mama23+pyrs2 »

Anakalia

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 05:59:50 am »
Hi there!!  I'm Andi, mom to Koby (great dane) and Quinn (cat).  Congrats on your new addition, she's adorable! Welcome to BPO!  ;D

Offline bluskygirl

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 07:13:01 am »
Welcome to BPO! Your Newfie baby is a cutie!  I'm Angeleen, Mom to Bella, an 8 month old Saint. I also have two boys of my own, and a couple of kitties.  It is great to meet you, and feel free to post more pics of your new baby, and her siblings! (Hint: we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE pics here)  :D
Bella- Smooth Coat Saint
Piston- grouchy kitty
Jupiter- Scaredy Cat

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2007, 07:32:25 am »
Nice to meet you & Grace! She looks like a cutie pie! I'm Jaime and mom to Bear- a 4 year old Newf.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2007, 08:04:04 am »
What a cute pupper.  can't wait to see more pics.
My babies name is Grace too!!!

Offline Gracie Belle

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2007, 08:07:08 am »
Welcome Jen.  I'm Misty and I belong to Gracie.  She's a 10 month old English Mastiff.  We are owned by Linus a 4 year old cat and we wanted you to know that your Grace is precious.  We can't wait to see more pictures.
Misty slave to:
Gracie Belle, 2 year English Mastiff
Rosco, 1 yr Toy German Shettweiler (designer mutt of course)and toy cause he's not Rotti or GSD size AT ALL.  Though they said he was a mix of the two..  Tonka, 3 year Great Dane
And last and most certainly NOT least, Linus 5 year old cat.

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2007, 08:17:00 am »
Welcome Welcome!! I'm Jodi, owned by Memphis, a 3 year old great dane, Zero, twos year old, and Jigsaw, 5.5 months old, both are bull terriers. and this week we will be adding a little Chinese crested. Also we have four cats, and two fish tanks and a 8 legged freak hahaha.
Welcome to the board, can't wait to see pics of all your babies :)

Jodi 
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 11:42:41 am »
Cool, another Newfie mix. My Newfie mix is 1/2 golden retriever. She shares the house hold with a few danes (3) and few Pyrs (4) And some littles. She is incredibly smart and right now we are taking classes in agility- which is a blast. I cant wait to see some more pics.