Author Topic: just a few sleeping pics of rosebud ~~ Now with more pics of her playing  (Read 1685 times)

angelsmama

this is almost all she did the past few days, she had been sick and a fever around 101 :( but she is still super cute! ignore her lil ears, she had mac &cheese today andkept putting her fingers in her ears.. kids.. haha..thats how it was looking AFTER i got all i could.. crazy crazy child.. i need to pick up more baby q-tips tomorrow when i go in walmart.. she thought it would be fun to take the whole pack (climbing now) and toss them in her bath water a couple days ago.. check out the wild hair and curls in the 3rd pic hehe. i'll try and get better pics in a day or so with her playing. i'll also try and work at a video, she says baby now.. only it comes out "bebe".. btw jenn, she LOVES sabine.. i was looking at her pictures and she kept pointing at her grinning ear to ear saying "mama bebe mama bebe" looking at me.. i'll see if she does it again and i'll have my mom catch it on cam.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 02:40:43 pm by angelsmama »

angelsmama

Re: just a few sleeping pics of rosebud
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 02:39:29 pm »
Here's a few of her today, being cheesy as usual. My favorite is the 3rd. And yes she is almost always in only a diaper around the house. She HATES wearing clothes  :D
« Last Edit: August 12, 2008, 02:47:51 pm by angelsmama »