Author Topic: picture help  (Read 2142 times)

Offline gabeshouse

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
picture help
« on: July 29, 2006, 08:47:21 am »
I was trying to post a couple of pictures. I got one posted to show on the profile. When I try to post with a picture as a file attachment I sit waiting for it to load and after 3 days (3 minutes) my screen switches to the CANNOT FIND SERVER page. What should I check before I try again?

doggylover

Re: picture help
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 08:49:34 am »
I was trying to post a couple of pictures. I got one posted to show on the profile. When I try to post with a picture as a file attachment I sit waiting for it to load and after 3 days (3 minutes) my screen switches to the CANNOT FIND SERVER page. What should I check before I try again?
the only thing I can think of is to resize the photo in your photo program before posting it to make it smaller, that helped me!
good luck!

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 08:50:12 am »
I would check the file size to make sure it is not too big, and then I would also check the location on your computer. Other than that, I don't know why it isn't working. I am posting a picture of my saint to test the picture attachments
RIP former BPO

Offline gabeshouse

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 09:15:42 am »
I resized. If this works meet gabe. I brought him home fourth of july. He's almost 7 months.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 09:16:41 am »
It worked. He is very cute :)
RIP former BPO

Offline BlackGreatF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2006, 09:28:33 am »

What a beautiful puppy.

You did good with the insert of the pic.  ;)