Author Topic: HI  (Read 4708 times)

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
HI
« on: November 01, 2005, 04:12:59 am »
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and thought I would introduce myself. I am 23 married to a wonderful man who is in the Air Force. We have 2 fur kids and a feather kid. Robin is a 2 1/2 yr old 90 lb lab, rott, shepherd mix and Brody is 5 1/2 month old great dane. Buddy is our African grey. I have a 2 1/2 week old daughter named Makaylee, and we are in the process of adopting a 3 yr old boy named Richard and a 1 yr old named Jay. I love to talk about my "kids" and love sharing stories. I am a stay at home mom. I look forward to meeting everyone.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

lins_saving_grace

Re: HI
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 04:16:13 am »
hi!  welcome to BPO!  I can't wait to see pics and hear all your puppy stories.  :)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 04:21:20 am »
Welcome aboard! Can't wait to hear about all your kids. You sound very busy. Good luck with your adoptions. I'm April and I have a 2 yr old daughter and a 7 month old great pyrenees named Kiah.

Offline Nina

• Supreme Drooler
  • In Loving memory 12/30/05 8:30pm We miss you
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 04:32:47 am »
Welcome, glad to have you on board. And can't with to see lots of pictures
Nina and Tim
Calgary, AB, Canada
Harley(Lab mix)
Dilbert(Pyr mix)At the bridge
Jolene (cat)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 11:39:11 pm »
Wow!!  It sounds like you will be leading a very busy life with three young kids.  I've always wanted to adopt, but hubby needs to grow up first......... ..lol

Welcome to the group.  My name is Chris, and I have a 7 yr old husky/shep female Keiko, an almost yr old dane Gunther (will be 1 on Nove 12) and a 11+ yr old cockatiel (not sure of exact age).  My husband is also in the military, but in the Marines instead.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 11:40:46 pm »
You must be SOOO busy!  Wow!  Welcome to the group!   I have four skin kids...all pretty much grown, and two Newfoundlands:  Cowboy and Chester.  We also have 3 cats.  Can't wait to see pictures of your whole family!

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 03:48:52 pm »
Thank you for such a warm welcome. I am pretty busy. But love what I do. You guys asked for pics so hopefully this works. ;)
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2005, 03:51:21 pm »
YAY!!! I did it  ;D The first picture is me with Robin and Brody. Brody is my great dane pup who is 6 months old. She was a rescued baby. She is the one on my lap. Robin is a lab, german shepherd, rott mix who is 90 lbs of muscle. She has the red  collar on in the picture. The second pic is me and my baby girl Makaylee she was just about 12 hrs old in that pic. The last one is Makaylee she was 3 weeks old in that pic. It was just taken Saturday. I'll post more when I can. I don't have any recent pics of the boys we are adopting but will post them when I get them.

Kiahpyr

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 04:02:20 pm »
Makaylee is a cutie!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures. Good luck with the new baby and the boys.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2005, 04:05:08 pm by Tajsa »

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2005, 04:26:29 pm »
Great pics.  Your daughter looks absolutely darling.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2005, 05:21:51 pm »
Welcome to BPO! It looks as though you have a full house on your hands. I'm Jaime, am married to Michael and have a 3 year old Newf named Bear.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2005, 07:40:57 pm »
Welcome to BPO!

Your kids (fur and skin) are adorable :)
RIP former BPO

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2005, 07:48:10 pm »
Welcome!!

Hope you enjoy it here  :)
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc