Mastiffs > Rare Breed Mastiff Discussions

Canis panther

<< < (3/4) > >>

Anakalia:
OH, I was just looking at the Canis Panther a couple days ago.  I never knew about this dog breed until I saw them on dogbreedinfo.c om. They're gorgeous dogs, but they do look a bit intimidating, definitely wouldn't want to tick one off. lol

Lucah's Folks:
I WIKI'ed this breed, they seem a little like a Cane Corso. I am sure with training these are great dogs. It seems like they are very trainable.

But the whole mixing of several different strong breeds seems tricky.  In the wrong hands there could be some real problems.

schelmischekitty:
sooooooooooooo ooo true, maybe that's why there's so few people who do breed them though. hopefully they don't get as popular in fighting rings as pitbulls, etc.  that would be an aweful shame!

lorim2:

--- Quote from: schelmischekitty on December 12, 2006, 07:45:47 am ---axle's a freak right now he's at almost 150#, he's pretty round  :-[

--- End quote ---
He is absolutely beautiful!!

ZooCrew:
I have heard of this breed, but only on dogbreedinfo.c om.  And interesting mix of breeds, but those are some powerful dogs.  Very nice looking though.

I'm wondering why they added black lab?  For color?  Temperment?  It's not even close to the other breeds added to the mix.  Just thinking out loud here.   :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version