Author Topic: The Vet Trip  (Read 1111 times)

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
The Vet Trip
« on: April 25, 2006, 05:05:26 am »
Well we just got home from the Vets. What a TRIP!!! It was my husband, my 6 month old daughter, myself, and 3 dogs. Robin and Moose were the only 2 that needed to go, but when Brody stands up and looks over the brick wall and watches the car back out of the driveway how can you leave her home? So we took her along. Moose got a clean bill of health and EVERYONE loved him.He is 49.8 lbs at 16 weeks old. Brody is 79.6 lbs at 11 months she was my abused great dane so I don't know that she is going to be a very big dane. And Robin is 76.7 lbs at 3 yrs old. She also got a clean bill of health. I'm really tired from trying to handle the monsters and the baby. Just thought I would let you all know.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

cricket36580

Re: The Vet Trip
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 05:20:21 am »
That's wonderful!  Brody could still grow quite a bit.  Bella didn't start putting on weight until after she was 16 mos old.  And there are lots of danes out there that have a post-2 growth spurt. 

Icerotti

Re: The Vet Trip
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 06:06:17 am »
Sounds like you had a busy outing. Glad to hear everyone checked out well. ;D