Author Topic: Doggie Dream LOL  (Read 4388 times)

Offline rottiesNpugs

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
    • photos of my dogs & friends
Doggie Dream LOL
« on: September 30, 2005, 06:32:37 pm »
This morning my hubby awoke to  the familiar to us all sounds of Rocky whimpering & yelping in his sleep... you know the sounds... where it seems like he's running after something & he's barking & whining at it whatever IT may be lol WELL.... apparently this time IT was something bad! he went over to hubby's side (usually he's all over mommy lol) so he went to daddy & nudged him the rest of the way awake... hubby asked him if it was a bad dream... Rocky licked & whined & proceded to climb up in bed beside & on hubby LOL... after a few rubs & of course the waking up of mommy!!! lol (to get more comfort) he left to the spare bedroom to go back to sleep... you heard him get on the bed & back off the bed & came back to our bed like mommy.. daddy.. it's too dark in there.... Can I seep wif you guys? lol so he crawls over on top of me like he's a blanket... y'all know the scene... a paw on each side of your chest & legs on each side of your legs lol & lays his head on my chest  ( I'm only 5'0 & well standing on his hind legs so is he almost! LOL) so he lays there for a bit & does the act again... back in the bedroom back in our room... hubby gets up turns the light on & showed him there's nothing there lol HOW SAD IS THAT!!!  a friggin 115lb almost 2 yr old rottie who could knock a person down with a butt wiggle was scared of the dark! lol so hubby who has to be up in about an hour went out to smoke & took the worlds biggest baby outside to potty & sent him back to bed! lol yeah it's gonna be an interesting day! lol :D
Your honor student is just a pawn in my pugs diabolical plot for world domination!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
Re: Doggie Dream LOL
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 09:07:36 pm »
I think rottweilers are the ultimate clowns of the dog world.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2005, 10:38:35 pm »
Aw what a cute story. Rotts are so funny. I can't imagine not having one. Puck dreams alot with the crying and whimpering and running in his sleep . Sometimes he even snorts so loud he wakes me up.lol

Blair

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2005, 10:44:58 pm »
That was so cute and funny!!!! Rotties are nothing by big babies :D Zeus snots really loud in his sleep and he snores too  ::) lol

Offline rottiesNpugs

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2005, 02:10:27 am »
lol I've eard the loud snorts where they wake themselves up & everyone else in the house as well lol
Your honor student is just a pawn in my pugs diabolical plot for world domination!

Blair

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2005, 02:18:24 am »
Awe Zeus sleeps just like that...I love those rotties :D

Icerotti

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2005, 02:18:53 am »
Puck snorted so loud one night . He starled himself and jolted himself awake. Well, he use to lay over our register all the time. His dog tag got caught in it when he sat up. I turned the light on he was just sitting there with a register hanging from his neck ::) ::) Waiting for someone to help him.

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2005, 02:43:40 am »
HOW SAD IS THAT!!!  a friggin 115lb almost 2 yr old rottie who could knock a person down with a butt wiggle was scared of the dark!

Hahaha, that is too funny!  I though we had the only wussy big dog.  ;)

Faust is scared of the dark too.  What a big ferocious german shepherd.  ::)  lol
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline rottiesNpugs

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2005, 02:52:32 am »
isnt it good to know we arent alone w/ our big wussy dogs lol ;D

Anakalia

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2005, 04:14:50 am »
That is such a cute story!! lol  It amazes me how our big paws can be so afraid..... it's the small paws we have to watch out for! lol

Andi

Offline slickerk

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2005, 11:10:11 pm »
that is too funny.