Author Topic: Does Molly Look Like A Husky Puppy Some Lady said is she a Husky pup?  (Read 2933 times)

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
???I Think these peaple Don;t know a thing about Saints,Just Because she has a Blue eye right away,that is what they think.! ;)Also there are many Color Saint's,our maggie is the mantel color But there are so many other's!! Some peaple think that is the only Color Dumb :-\ and I Person,Love Molly,I Think it is very Riching!!! I Get Sick of ansewing these Stupid Question's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!molly&Maggie!!!!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
This Beethoven, he went to vet yesterday, he is 36 pound and only 9 weeks old!

henrysmomma

Re: Does Molly Look Like A Husky Puppy Some Lady said is she a Husky pup?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 04:55:54 am »
Molly doesn't look like a husky at all  :D Those people are just nuts.

Rose

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 05:06:37 am »
thank,rose,I some of these peaple juse try to make me nut's can't even go to petco without someone saying somthig like to you,it takes 20  min to get in and then when im in i get greive like that, it was on of those day;s maybe i will order online,i love taking them out, i am very Careful of were i go will them!!! Rose, they are my, Baby's,thank you for Lisening it was not a good day!! You seem like a nice Lady! Love mary lee!!!!&Molly&Maggie!!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 06:01:51 am »
Next time Marylee tell them she is a GreatStaintHus ky, then you can lol at them when they don't know what that is.  Don't let it bug you I even have people that ask me if Sugar Bear and Dixie are white goldens???? 

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Icerotti

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 06:15:35 am »
She certainly does not look like a husky. Looks all saint to me ;)
I get asked all the time what Farley is..then they say oh must be a choclate lab ::) Then when I say Vizsla--they look at me like I made the name up.lol

henrysmomma

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2005, 06:36:57 am »
People always think Henry is a boxer.... ??? Especially when he was younger and leggier.  But he sometimes gets mistaken for a Pit Bull and other bullie breeds. I would think just to look at his smush face you would see he is all bulldog. :P

Rose

Offline Heighway

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Webster at 8 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2005, 06:52:27 am »
Folks are always thinking my newfie pup is a chow... in fact, they INSIST that he is a chow.  Sometimes I argue with them, some times not. 
Karen

Offline waffles717

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2005, 09:17:56 am »
Lisa,that really is funny,The more i hear this from other's the less bad i feel thank's everyone,I Just had a Bad Day! As My husband Said Ii't was not one of my better day''s and this lady goes after me,I Would love for u to meet molly lisa you would love her, and maggie,But molly is out standing, she is so out going,for four mo, 60 pounds, sits come's so good,never bite's!she is brown white brindle,some yellow,I think she might be over 200,she is so lovable my baby!!molly!!!

GR8DAME

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2005, 09:32:33 am »
I actually have had people tell me that I was cheated, that Merlin is an overgrown dalmation, and Strider a wiemeriner. I just smile and nod alot, after all, they are the dumb ones. It's not even worth the arguement anymore.
Stella
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 09:33:24 am by GR8DAME »

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2005, 09:38:43 am »
Ok, you have to stop that now Marylee you are making me want a Saint and you know I have to have lots more Pyrs.  I do love you girl and enjoy seeing their photos.

Lisa
Lisa,that really is funny,The more i hear this from other's the less bad i feel thank's everyone,I Just had a Bad Day! As My husband Said Ii't was not one of my better day''s and this lady goes after me,I Would love for u to meet molly lisa you would love her, and maggie,But molly is out standing, she is so out going,for four mo, 60 pounds, sits come's so good,never bite's!she is brown white brindle,some yellow,I think she might be over 200,she is so lovable my baby!!molly!!!
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)