Author Topic: The boys getting rough  (Read 1555 times)

Blair

The boys getting rough
« on: January 02, 2006, 03:11:55 am »
I took down our Christmas tree tonight and I guess the boys were happy to have their whole livingroom back lol :D

http://www.youtube.com/?v=sEsSe5FFAUs

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: The boys getting rough
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 03:18:56 am »
lol  My husband took ours out today and my daughter kept doing cartwheels in the livingroom.  So I think she shares their feelings!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 02:17:55 pm »
LOL!  You go boyfriends! 

Offline mrpuppy

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 02:52:14 am »
TRY PLAYING WITH A NEWFIE,THEY ARE SO IMPONDERABLY STRONG !!!!AND FAST!!!!even stronger than a rott!!!! which is saying a lottt!!!!DID YOU KNOW THAT A NEWFIE WAS AWARDED A MEDAL BY THE CANADIAN GOVERMENT FOR TOWING 20 PEOPLE THROUGH THE NORTH ATLANTIC SEA FOR 57 MILES!!!!! YOUED FREEZE TO DEATH IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES!!! OKAY,BUT JUST FIGURE THE WEIGHT!!!AND THEN FIGURE HE WAS SWIMMING,NOT QUIITE THE TRACTION EH!!!THE AVERAGE NEWFIE CAN PULL 5000 THOUSANDS POUNDS,AND THEY PULL FROM THE SHOULDER!!!! THE HEAD COMES FROM A TIBETAN MASTIFF,AND THEY ARE SO GENTLE,UNTIL YOU'VE SEEN THOSE EYES,YOU JUST DON'T KNOW!!! AND I KNOW,ALLNEWFIE OWNERS WILL TELL YOU THIS!!! ;D ???
bear,14 month old newfie,140 pounds (estimated)

Blair

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2006, 03:05:02 am »
TRY PLAYING WITH A NEWFIE,THEY ARE SO IMPONDERABLY STRONG !!!!AND FAST!!!!even stronger than a rott!!!! which is saying a lottt!!!!DID YOU KNOW THAT A NEWFIE WAS AWARDED A MEDAL BY THE CANADIAN GOVERMENT FOR TOWING 20 PEOPLE THROUGH THE NORTH ATLANTIC SEA FOR 57 MILES!!!!! YOUED FREEZE TO DEATH IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES!!! OKAY,BUT JUST FIGURE THE WEIGHT!!!AND THEN FIGURE HE WAS SWIMMING,NOT QUIITE THE TRACTION EH!!!THE AVERAGE NEWFIE CAN PULL 5000 THOUSANDS POUNDS,AND THEY PULL FROM THE SHOULDER!!!! THE HEAD COMES FROM A TIBETAN MASTIFF,AND THEY ARE SO GENTLE,UNTIL YOU'VE SEEN THOSE EYES,YOU JUST DON'T KNOW!!! AND I KNOW,ALLNEWFIE OWNERS WILL TELL YOU THIS!!! ;D ???

Ooooook