Author Topic: Paw Prints Survey  (Read 9933 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: Paw Prints Survey
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2005, 01:49:48 pm »
Oh I changed a picture in my paw prints.  :)

Only one though.  It would let me change the others ... but one is good.  :)

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2005, 05:11:42 pm »
Lemons..... I was wondering that too. I heard from a little bird that there might be something up in a not too far future lol....

I would love t-shirt (not a hat person) and for cooler weather I would totally like a windbreaker or something with a big logo on back and maybe a embroidered name or person or dog in front. AND since I am all busy wishing lol....... how about 1,5 inch wide collars with the logo and in kinda bold print the www addy. When I had my grooming shop, I did the cheap version of that, collar and leash, to give to my regular customers and it was amazing to hear from people who called that they had seen a dog at petsmart or in the park or just walking by and got the info from the collar or leash.

Marit
I think it would be neat while we're asking for stuff for Michael & Jaime to fly Nicker all over to walk our dogs!...No fair they & Bear are Nicker hogging! ;) :D LOL!

Offline Good Hope

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2005, 07:46:19 am »
The introduction tread is truly helpful to new members, perhaps you could add a small section in "Profile" to include personal information, should they choose to share, as many did in the thread.  Thank, Deena

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2005, 07:52:34 am »
No Kidding.  I want a personal trainer...I mean dog walker!