Author Topic: projectile vomit  (Read 5619 times)

nickerbokker

projectile vomit
« on: May 12, 2005, 08:25:27 pm »
well, we just had a little "episode" here.....it was SUPER.....and i just might throw up myself so i must go!  oh did i mention we ate it before mom could clean it up...the closer i got, the faster we ate our vomit!  SPECIAL DOGS!  oh and i just got slimed....

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
Re: projectile vomit
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 07:00:05 am »
I'll vote on that! Puke eating is worse..... the poop is outside, if they eat it I don't have to watch or hear it. Puke is usually in the house....hard to avoid being involved in that!

Vicki

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 10:07:28 am »
POOP EATING IS SO MUCH WORSE.......

WHO WANTS TO BE KISSED BY A DOG WHO JUST ATE HIS CRAP?!?!?!?!?  puke is puke, its gross, but its puke.....POOP IS NASTY!  yuck lol

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2005, 01:26:44 pm »
Well you started lol...... Puke is real bad, especially the slimy kind that just wobbles around, poop is worse but how about when they "clean" the cats litter box and come with cat litter hanging from the corner of the mouth, smelling like cat poop.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 08:37:51 am »
POOP EATING---YUCK!! We got a domed litter box for our cat for just that reason. Hutch's head is too big to get in to eat it anymore. Poor him, lucky us!
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 08:47:29 am »
Oh, I'm going to vote for poop, too. We had the hardest time keeping my big collie mix, Oasis out of the litter boxes. We bought the domed ones, but he'd still stick his head in there and then get it stuck so we'd come home and find it dragged half way across the floor because he'd be backing up and shaking his head to try to get back out.

We tried putting them in the garage with a kitty door for access, but the big old things managed to either squeeze through the door or make themselves a BIGGER hole by eating the door.

We actually secretly taped our aussie going into the garage at night. We had the litter box up on an old microwave cart. He stood up, pawed at the litter box a little to move it toward the edge, took a quick, guilty look at the door to the garage to make sure no one was coming, pawed at the box again, quick look at the door then knocked the box off the cart and had his midnight snack. It's HILARIOUS to watch - and great evidence for ANYONE who says dogs don't have a conscience!!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 08:52:45 am »
I have a stray cat that lives with us and his litter box is the outside world.  Every onces in a while I will be able to see some signs of poop eating.  Throw up eating has become the norm, if the offender doesn't eat it fast enough the other one will  ;)
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline Leah-n-boy-os

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 08:57:14 am »
Apollo used to eat "kitty roca" everyday! We finally bought a domed box, and even that didn't work. I was at my wits end. Then we stumbled across the perfect solution.

We placed the box in between the washer and the dryer in the mudroom, and turned the box around so that the opening was facing the back wall, about a foot of space away from the wall.

He hasn't been able to figure out how to get into it since, and the cats really appreciate the privacy!
Leah and the Boy-os
Apollo (Akita/St. Bernard)
Zeus (Heinz 57)
Onyx (Newfoundland)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Being owned by Big Paws just indicates how big your heart is.

located - Gig Harbor, WA

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 09:41:18 am »
I dont know how I missed this one. OMG you want to talk poop??? Judge will EAT Olivias poop if he can get her diaper. It is the grosses thing ever. Thank goodness she is potty trained now. We would come home and there would be a diaper on the floor. He would serch in the garbage for it. YUCK YUCK YUCK.
Oh yah and the kitty litter. Judge loves to steal that too. My litter is in the basement so its safe, but my sisters isnt. He has quite the feast when he can get away with it.
I VOTE POOP!!!
Now I feel ill.
Thanks
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

nickerbokker

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 11:18:51 am »
oh coon thats just wrong.  i cant even say anymore

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 12:48:32 pm »
Coonie, I have been there..... The diaper eating I mean. Our Hercules (a bullmastiff who is now at the bridge) used to do that. He found them no matter what trash can we used, and there is absolutely nothing more gross than when you come into a room and see a diaper you know was full of the unmentionable on the floor, just that now it is is little pieces and no poop to be found anywhere. YUCH I am fixing to puke as I type (thand goodness for anal glands  ::))

We do the litter box here too. We have a domed too, Galahad is the one still doing it, but his head is starting to get too big. He gets it in there and then has trouble getting it out again. I cant wait for it to grow a bit more. I like the idea between the washer and dryer, I have a cart there for all the little things you need in a laundry room, maybe I could try and put that somewhere else.

Marit

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2005, 12:55:00 pm »
Marit,

I just had the funniest image of the litter box stuck on Galahad's head and him swinging his head around trying to get it off, and cat litter and poop flying about the room.  Hope his head grows soon!   :D

Marsi
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2005, 01:42:45 pm »
no kidding....... .now it is small enough to get in there, but too big to get out hehe, and since his head is like a cork in the hole all the flying litter and poop is sticking itself to his head  ;D

Marit