Author Topic: Fencing for Guardian Dogs  (Read 5477 times)

Jen

Re: Fencing for Guardian Dogs
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2005, 01:08:14 pm »
That story sounds very familiar...whe n we first built this house our new neighbors were soooooooo in love with our Pyr the lady (a drunk) would come over and give him pounds of bigs ears!! She was so drunk that she would lie down on the ground and let him pick her pockets full of ears!!!  He became nausaus and very bad tackeling everyone and anyone (children too)to check thier pockets!!! I couldn't reason with her.  I couldn't get her off my property, my husband had to go get her husband while I supervised her.  I thought she was going to make out with our PYR. She was practically humping him.   He wanted to go live with her and kept trying to go to her house.  ANd than after we talked sense into her husband and she finally stopped, she was so insulted and became spiteful by treating her Akita's to pigs ears while our Pyr is out watching .......and CRYING LIKE A BABY!!!!!!!! We have been pricing Stockade fencing so he can't see them but the wind around here in the valley is fierce and anyone that has stockade fencing curses themselves for putting it up.  Now they got a puppy and they put the puppy play yard on the property line with ours!!!!!!!  I could call the zoning officer and have them move it back the required 10 feet easment.  I have a hard time listening to our Pyr cry all the time.  Those people are a thorn in my side but we have to live here and at least they don't complain about the constant barking that is par for the course with a Pyr.  And with many Pyr owners it is a big problem (bigger than a wimpering pyr) when the neighbors envoke the barking laws.  Some places will take your dog away!!!!!!!

Jen

That's sort of what I thought at first too....until the nice lady in the office across the street gave Chester cookies when we went out on walks.  He takes himself on walks now and goes visiting!!!  HEY!!! It's cookies!!!!  Now I've got to figure out how to gate the driveway and fence off the property all because of $%*$&  cookies!!!! ::)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Fencing for Guardian Dogs
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2005, 01:21:10 pm »
Jeez!  That's WAY worse than we are dealing with!  You have my sympathy!!  I'm whining because I can't let them out of the cabin on their own and you have a real sicko next door!