Author Topic: Must Vent!  (Read 6672 times)

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: Must Vent!
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2005, 11:39:41 pm »
Girl, you know that I moved 550 miles to get away from my sister! lol  So, I can sympathize with you completely. 

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2005, 10:46:05 am »
The simple and "final soultion" would be go ahead and kill her, but that might raise other problems, so:

1. Make her a batch of hot fresh cookies of her own. Some recipies to consider would be:
Sanity Poop Snickerdoodles
Araby &^% Fudge
Hobo Hair Brownies

2. Rub bacon grease on the butt of all of her pants and underwear. When your dogs eat the ^%$ out all of them, question Jo about her hygiene.

Give me some time, I'll think of some more. (and yes, I was a younger brother)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 11:35:15 am by jabear »

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2005, 10:49:33 am »
This reminded me of this story:

An old man in his death-bed smells the aroma of fresh chocolate cookies, his favorite. He thinks his dear wife is making them for him one last time, and with great difficulty crawls to the kitchen. There he finds the freshly baked cookies, and with even more effort reaches for one, at which point his wife comes in and says: "Don't you dare touch one. They are for the funeral!"

Lyn

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2005, 11:31:07 am »
The simple and "final soultion" would be go ahead and kill her, but that might raise other problems, so:

1. Make her a batch of hot fresh cookies of her own. Some recipies to consider would be:
Sanity Poop Snickerdoodles
Araby @ss Fudge
Hobo Hair Brownies

2. Rub bacon grease on the butt of all of her pants and underwear. When your dogs eat the @ss out all of them, question Jo about her hygiene.

Give me some time, I'll think of some more. (and yes, I was a younger brother)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2005, 12:00:53 pm »
Pup Daddy I think I'll send her those in a care package.  :P

Another thing she does to make me mad, is she's one of those people who thinks if they say sorry it makes everything OK.  Doesn't matter if she does the same thing 3 minutes later, she can just say sorry again.  My whole deal is don't say it if you don't mean it.

If it's even possible Matt hates her more than I do.  Christmas is going to be a riot this year. 

Oh and by the way this is the same 20 year old who asked me "How do you have sex?" As in how does it work.  SHE'S TWENTY YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Perdi's Mom

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2005, 12:14:17 pm »
Your sister sounds like my Mother....and that's a whole 'nother story in itself....she's 45 and acts as if she's been an immature 18 yr old her whole life.  She likes to play the 'one up on you' game too...

kill her with kindness or just flat ignore her...I'm all for the laxative in the cookies!
Our pets love us no matter what....can't say the same for humans....

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2005, 12:19:19 pm »
Ang your sister totally sounds exactly like mine, down to the last detail. (except I was the one that went to school, and she didn't............. not that bright of a gir)  I would ask if your parent's had twins and gave one up, but my sis is 26.

See she's going to a school that has no entrance exams, she goes for $8,000 a semester INCLUDING Room, board, and books.  PLUS because my mom works ina a Christian School, and this is a Christian College, she gets money off that way. 

I however wouldn't sell myself out cheap and wanted to go to a GOOD school, that TAUGHT me things.  I got in.  (I'm pretty smart actually.  In highschool I wrote some girl's entrance essay for Yale.  I know it was wrong but at the time I wanted friends more than morals.  She got in, and then dropped out.  She said that their expectations were too high, and she blamed my essay.)  Anyways I got in but didn't have the $30,000 a year for tuition, on top of that alot of personal stuff happened..... and well it's hard to go back to school.  I still want to but need the $$$$$$.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 01:15:52 pm by Anky »
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2005, 01:46:06 pm »
I so hear you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I have a 34 yr. old brother that continuously disrespects my property, disregards my house rules & thereby disrespects ME!!!...It's always "no big deal" to everyone else in my family...The 2nd to last time he was here he crashed my computer (for the 2nd time) & it was "no big deal" even though I lost all of my pics of Pippin since we got him, all of my son & daughter's b-day pics, etc. etc...Last Friday I had an X-mas party & my family insisted that hye could not be the only one left out so they brought him...He got up & was dancing on on of the chairs to the dining room set that was my hubby's grandma's from her wedding!!!...Grandma is gone now & the dinette set was left to my hubby...When I told him to get down he argued with me & refused....Fin ally I had to scream at him that the chair was an heirloom, was very old & could not be replaced...Of coarse it was "well, he didn't know...it didn't break anyway, no big deal"...He WILL NOT be coming over here ever again...I do feel your pain!!!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2005, 03:19:10 pm »
Ang your sister totally sounds exactly like mine, down to the last detail. (except I was the one that went to school, and she didn't............. not that bright of a gir)  I would ask if your parent's had twins and gave one up, but my sis is 26.

See she's going to a school that has no entrance exams, she goes for $8,000 a semester INCLUDING Room, board, and books.  PLUS because my mom works ina a Christian School, and this is a Christian College, she gets money off that way. 

I however wouldn't sell myself out cheap and wanted to go to a GOOD school, that TAUGHT me things.  I got in.  (I'm pretty smart actually.  In highschool I wrote some girl's entrance essay for Yale.  I know it was wrong but at the time I wanted friends more than morals.  She got in, and then dropped out.  She said that their expectations were too high, and she blamed my essay.)  Anyways I got in but didn't have the $30,000 a year for tuition, on top of that alot of personal stuff happened..... and well it's hard to go back to school.  I still want to but need the $$$$$$.

I didn't mean to imply that you weren't bright.   ;)  I know plenty of people who can't afford good schools, or who drop out after a year or two due to cost.   ;)  I actually couldn't go to my first choice b/c it was out of state, which added $5000 onto tuition, so I had to settle for a less than par in-state school.

I only meant to say that  my sis could never have even went to community college, as she barely finished high school.  She wouldn't even have graduated that if her boyfriend hadn't done most of her homework.  Not that my parent's could see that.  My sister is my mom's perfect image of what a daughter should be, and mom has only started realizing recently that my sis is not that perfect. 

Offline PupDaddy

• Paw-meister
  • Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2005, 04:45:29 pm »
Pup Daddy I think I'll send her those in a care package.  :P

Oh and by the way this is the same 20 year old who asked me "How do you have sex?" As in how does it work.  SHE'S TWENTY YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!
Oh? Can I meet you sister?  ;)

Offline NoDogNow

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2005, 05:16:51 pm »
it's hard to go back to school.  I still want to but need the $$$$$$.

How long have you been out of school?  If it's been 5 years or more, a lot of schools have "non-traditional student programs" that provide fellowships/scholarships, based on a variety of factors, including need, work experience, etc--plus I'm sure you'd qualify pretty quickly for merit money, because you're smart and capable.  Sometimes with NTSP there's not only tuition and books money, but a little stipend money, or a work study award.  My ex-boss didn't even start college until he was almost 30 and he got a lot of help from the NTSP at CSULB. 

I still say simply whacking the evil teenager (20?  still a teenager in attitude, no matter what the calendar says!) is an option.  Between Holiday Stress Syndrome and Junior Sibling Aggravaton Syndrome, I'm SURE there's a foolproof defense.

Sheryl, Dogless and sad