Author Topic: What made me smile today  (Read 9012 times)

Anakalia

Re: What made me smile today
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 02:25:47 pm »
Cool!!  Good job lil_princess72 4, now we'll be able to see more pics of your gorgeous baby right?   ;D

Ok today Jenn has made me smile....no laugh.  Laugh so hysterically I've almost peed myself on several occasions, good thing I have a strong bladder or I'd be sitting in a puddle! ;D  Jenn, you are sooo good at making people laugh!!  I swear you NEED to become a stand up comedian.....I'd come to watch ya! ;)

Andi

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 02:54:11 pm »
Looking into Sugar Bear big brown eyes made me smile.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2005, 02:59:02 pm »
I can't think of funny stuff to say on command though!  I'd get up there and I'd be a total dork that was funny to ME, but no one else.  I'm glad I make you laugh though :)

You could just get up there and say stuff like "The Italian puppy is my favorite" and "Did a plucked turkey in a wig just talk to me?", and I would be rolling on the floor....   

Your whale butt, too fat to move, cat post made me smile today.
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2005, 05:33:31 pm »
I'll do what made me smile YESTERDAY, cause it's a cute story.

I had a horrible day yesterday..... very negative, upsetting, and depressing, so I didn't have much to smile about. I was sitting in the living room watching TV and my daughter came up to me and gave me the BIGGEST hug EVER!! I said,"What was that for?" and she said,"Mom, even though you had a bad day I just want you to know I love you. I'll love you no matter what, as long as we love each other we won't have bad days, because the fact that I love you is all that really matters." LOL Now where the heck did that come from? She's 5!!!! But anyway THAT right there made me smile.

Andi

That made me smile  :)

And, giving a little girl a cookie today while she was waiting patiently for her mom to finish what she was doing.
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2005, 05:49:45 pm »
Here is something that made me smile yesterday...

As some of you know, a week or so ago, Scott found a lost dog and helped it get home...  (The older woman that had lost the dog, had tripped and fallen, (and needed to go to the hospital), while trying to catch the dog).  The owner stopped by Petco, (where Scott works), on the way home from the hospital that night to thank him.

Yesterday, Scott showed me a card that she had sent him at work.  She made the card herself on the computer and it has a picture of the doggy that he helped on it, and inside she thanks him again for his kindness. 

She also gave him $20, but that isn't the part that made me smile!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

dohertyswissy

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2005, 06:08:12 pm »
It was looking like I wasn't going to smile today, until I found out that I'm not the only person with a psychotic kitty.  Thanks Jenn!  When they ship us off to the funny farm, at least we'll be together.  :)

Satanic-Kitty-Who-Poops and Whale Butt - United in making their Mommies batty.   ;)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2005, 09:04:28 pm »
Right now I am smiling because there's a new episode of Gilmore Girls on and I LOVE this show. :)

RIP former BPO

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2005, 09:09:48 pm »
Right now I am smiling because there's a new episode of Gilmore Girls on and I LOVE this show. :)

Me too! I wanna be Lorilie's best friend! I love her!!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2005, 09:16:34 pm »
I wish I had friends like Lorelie and Luke and Sookie.... Rory, on the other hand, I am very mad at. She is ruining her life this season!
RIP former BPO

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2005, 11:21:07 pm »
I smiled today because I was having a wicked migraine and all the dogs followed me into the living room to cuddle on the couch.  Tenchi even came up to me and gave me a big nuzzling head hug that lasted for like 5 minutes.  I really needed that today.
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2005, 12:50:32 am »
I wish I had friends like Lorelie and Luke and Sookie.... Rory, on the other hand, I am very mad at. She is ruining her life this season!

Ugh! I am just finishing the show tonight and for the first time ever I actually like Jess. I'm now smiling for Jess! Woohoo! And I am laughing at the vicious soccer team. I really hope that your girls are not like that Tina.  ;)
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2005, 02:19:54 am »
I smile every day at this...How could I not? :)

Nicole

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2005, 01:06:15 pm »
Ah, Gyps. You have such a wonderful hubby.  :)

What made me smile today....walki ng back from the worst exam ever taken by man or woman....there was a Jesus-yeller on campus. She was holding some big huge sign that was demanding that we all repent on the spot. She was telling us all that we have nothing to fill our "empty, miserable hearts." And that if we would only stop sinning and searching, our "empty miserable hearts" would be filled by the love of Jesus or something like that. I thought of my wonderful boyfriend, my big fuzzy love-bear Cabeza, my beautiful, talented, intelligent daughter, my awesome BPO friends, my kick-a$$ land-lady and her 6 sweet horses, my 3 beautiful cats and my down comforter, and I smiled real big. I have a wonderful life.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2005, 07:44:36 pm »
Today I smiled because when I got home Dan had a snack waiting for me and a backgammon game set up for us to play (I love the quality time we spend playing bakgammon together, and we haven't played in a long long time).
RIP former BPO

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2005, 12:19:56 am »
what made me smile today was that my cake actually came out nice and my teacher said oneday I could be on the food network  ;D ;D
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc