Author Topic: I miss nickerbokker...  (Read 3377 times)

Offline Smaug

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
I miss nickerbokker...
« on: February 11, 2006, 10:25:24 pm »
I am missing the stories and laughs Nikki shares and was just wonder how you are doing princess.

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: I miss nickerbokker...
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 10:51:45 pm »
Hehe...she should be responding to this now but she is watching television.  :D I'm so jealous that she gets to watch Grey's Anatomy three hours before I do!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 12:13:10 am »
awww, how sweet!  i miss everyone as well!  how are YOU? 

and yes, i was watching my sunday line up, which was GREAT, and now im on the phone with my bestie giving her hints about the  big greys anatomy tonight.  he he.  i told her someone died.......OHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH

NICKI

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 12:23:57 am »
I am watching greys anatomy right now and its at the end. All I can say is OMG!
RIP former BPO

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 12:25:54 am »
I KNOW
NICKI

angelsmama

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 02:20:47 am »
i didnt get to see it :( what happened??

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2006, 04:28:11 am »
see now thats harsh kook!!!!!!!1

i dont like you either!  hehe
NICKI

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2006, 11:21:33 am »
Nicker where have you been?I too love Greys anatomy.It has to be the best show on.I love Sundays!

Offline Smaug

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2006, 07:07:17 pm »
Doing great now.  Tell me a story or share me a thought.  Pretty much the same old same old around here with the exception of my Saint pup, not being such a pup now, he's over four months and thinks he's the stuff.  A lot of that is my fault I'm sure.  I missed hearing from you and I think it's been over a month and you said you partied once a month so that's a great conversation starter if you were partying for one night out of the month was it as successful or more successful as what you are accustomed to.  Hehehe
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 07:09:39 pm by Smaug »

Offline Smaug

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 12:29:40 am »
Nicker,
Have we lost you forever?  I know something interesting has happened lately.  For instance, I took Chase to my son's first soccer practice.  Big mistake.  I had him on a leash and he sooo wanted to go play on the field with the kids and chase the balls.  All the kids loved coming to the bench and petting him but that didn't seem to be enough for Chase.  Every time they went back out to the field to play I had to hold him and tell him just to watch he just kind of whined and layed down.  Snack time was cool for him because the kids get a break in the middle of practice and I brought the snacks today.  We all walked back to the truck where the snacks were stashed and all the kids wanted to hold the leash including my son.  None were allowed.  Chase is four and a half months not and a big boy.  I weigh in about 304 and he still extends my arm from time to time.  They all seemed to be perfectly happy running with him to and from the truck and they defiantly enjoyed the coolade and chexmix and then went back on the field to practice.  I felt so sorry for Chase because he just sat there and had to watch with no participation.
Anyway, Let us know how things are going in your world, miss ya.

Joe
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 12:31:59 am by Smaug »

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2006, 01:02:00 am »
awww joe..you're so sweet.

not much is going on.  have a project going on with jaba and marit you will find out about...tyring to work...trying to not let angus eat me....trying to make my tv work...and that's about it. 

so how about greys anatomy!!!!!!! hummmm..

and tonight...the bachelor...CUM MON

what else.  my 21st is coming up.  don't know anyone in missouri, so if anyone wants to come over and party..i'm game.  but you must have a cool dog. 

and by the way...chase is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty.  every time i see him my heart melts!  wanna trade?  angus LOVES kids (lol, he he). 

ok..off to bed.

nickers
NICKI

Offline Smaug

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2006, 01:18:45 am »
Nicker,

I hope your 21st is fun and enlightening.  No, my best friend is in Tennessee.  He's an air traffic controller that has his life going on for him but he only has one doggie now.  Her name is Ginger and she looks like a black lab mixed with something.  His name is Stephen and he is short, bout 5 foot 7.  He probably weighs about 190 or so and is very small in scale compared to myself.  He is a nice man, but still seems to have resistance to some of a woman's point of view.  Guess he's been burned before because he loved someone else too much.  That's the way it goes.  I'll get him to send me some pics of himself or at least try to.

Joe