Author Topic: NEW HOTSEAT WIENNER ! ! ... dohertyswissy  (Read 11484 times)

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
Re: NEW HOTSEAT WIENNER ! ! ... dohertyswissy
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 01:57:09 pm »
WOW....my swissy was in the hotseat and i missed it!

i think you should go again....i have many a fun questions for you.  i vote for you to stay!
NICKI

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 09:12:15 am »
Here are some more questions if your are up to answering them now!  ;D

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
What is your favorite four letter word?
If you could remove one thing from your memory, what would it be?
What is Your Favorite Dessert? 
Favorite Smells?
Reality TV, addicted or just a bunch of arguing?
If addicted, any favorite RTV shows?
What is your style...preppy, sporto, nerd, classic, punk, grunge, etc?
Did you play sports in school?
What is your favorite place in the whole world?
Who do you most admire?
What fun activity (not workout related) do you do that helps keep you centered?
What is your most treasured keepsake?
What one thing has made you a better person today?
If you could have grown up in any decade, which would you choose and why?
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

dohertyswissy

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 03:30:57 pm »
Here are some more questions if your are up to answering them now!  ;D

If you were a crayon what color would you be?It has to be green, considering I'm Irish through and through!
What is your favorite four letter word? Love
If you could remove one thing from your memory, what would it be?Ooh - Now that is a tough question.  Ever see the movie "Endless Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?"  That's kinda how I feel... there are somethings at the time, I wish I could just forget, but I know later I'll need to know those very things...for whatever reason.
What is Your Favorite Dessert?Creme Brulee 
Favorite Smells? The Ocean, Vanilla, and clean laundry
Reality TV, addicted or just a bunch of arguing? I have a few addictions to reality t.v., I'll admit it, but most of it just makes me feel like I'm losing brain cells.  I got enough drama in my own life!!
If addicted, any favorite RTV shows?CSI, The Dog Whisperer, The West Wing, Sex and the City
What is your style...preppy, sporto, nerd, classic, punk, grunge, etc? At work... I'll go with sophisticated and classy.  Outside of work... mix between surfer chic and classic.  I LIVE in jeans, screen-t's, and flip flops in the summer.  I really like fashion, but am not a slave to it and certainly have my limits about what I'm gonna spend
Did you play sports in school? Gymnastics, Dance Team, Cheerleader, and Tennis
What is your favorite place in the whole world?At the beach...any beach will do, but my favorite is Hilton Head Island, SC which is where I was last week.  I feel such a sense of peace there that I don't get anywhere else.
Who do you most admire? My Dad.  He grew up in less than stellar circumstances, made the best of it, and has had astounding success due to perseverance and hard work.  He amazes me!
What fun activity (not workout related) do you do that helps keep you centered? Okay, this is gonna sound weird...but straightening my hair.  It is naturally curly, so to straighten it I have to spend about 45 mins and really focus.  Sounds crazy, but it calms me and it works.
What is your most treasured keepsake? My baby blanket and a cooking pot that was my grandma's [color]
What one thing has made you a better person today? Having my heart broken...it has made me stronger and learned how to trust knowingly, not blindly [color]
If you could have grown up in any decade, which would you choose and why? In the 1800s, so I could wear those goregous ball gowns and chilvalry wasn't dead [color]

dohertyswissy

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 01:21:01 pm »
COME ON GUYS...AM I REALLY THAT UNINTERESTING?  :'(

SA_horses

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 01:59:35 pm »

Yes, good thing right?...umm...I mean, no...uhh...;D

What type of chocolate do you like: none, baker's (just in case, but I don't think ANYBODY likes baker's chocolate), semi-sweet, or milk?

Also, this is not exactly a hotseat question, but how's Ranger lately?

Sofia
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 02:00:34 pm by SA_horses »

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2006, 10:56:23 am »
the last of my questions...

You can pick one super-power to possess…which do you pick?
What year of school had your favorite school picture and will you post it with your reply?
What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
When you were little did you like braids or pony tails? 
What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
What is under your bed?
Favorite way to have your potatoes:  mashed, fries, baked, curly fries, etc.
Polished nails or natural?
If you had to live with a family member for a year (extended or immediate), who would it be?
If you had $10,000 to spend in one store ON YOURSELF, what store would you choose?
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

dohertyswissy

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2006, 03:11:54 pm »
I totally suck at making up questions ... sooooooo, I've decided to ask YOU some of the questions you asked ME!  Hows that for payback! heheheheh  :-* BOOO!!! I LOVE YOU ANYWAYS JENN!!!

1.)  Are you a social butterfly or more of a wallflower? Definitely a social butterfly...es p. these days

2.)  Tea - Iced, Hot, or Long Island?Um...you know me, right??  Definitely Long Island...after today, make it a double

3.)  If you could only choose one, beach or mountains? That is sooo tough, but I'd have to say beach.  I couldn't live without the sound of the ocean and I really feel at peace there.

4.)  Do you consider yourself more of a girlie girl or a tomboy?I like to think I'm a good mix of the two, but if I have to pick, I probably lean more towards girlie girl.

5.)  Do you wear makeup?  If so, what is the one product you couldn't live without? Oh yes. Lip Gloss... even if I wear no other makeup, lip gloss makes my face brighten from it's normal pasty Irish girl color

6.)  Name one thing in your life that you did that was totally outside of yourself and what you learned from that experience.Rafted down the Upper Gauley..the 7th most deadly river in the world.  I was scared to death at first, but it was a beautiful amazing experience.  I learned that I can overcome fear and that I am sooo much stronger than I ever imagined.  That's come in handy time to time!

7.)  What is your one weakness...som ething you just can't resist no matter what? Martinis?  Cute Boys??  Um... I'll go with shoes or a friend in need.

8.)  Do you have any weird food allergies?
No..thank GOD!  I love food!
9.)  Country or Rap? Depends on my mood...

10.)  When's the last time you were "that girl" in the bar?  Y'all know what I'm talking about.... Oh goddess....my birthday...dan ced on the bar and all at the local country bar..wow...wha t a night!

11.)  Camping or 5-Star Hotel? Depends on where I'm going... I enjoy both

12.)  Who is your favorite artist? I know it's cliche...but I love Van Gogh.  I also love this artist where I saw his exhibit and the works were called Sychronism...w hat's his name...hold on...Stanton MacDonald-Wright..he's amazing

13.)  Do you like sushi? Love It!  My favorite food!!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2006, 08:46:17 am »

Yes, good thing right?...umm...I mean, no...uhh...;D

What type of chocolate do you like: none, baker's (just in case, but I don't think ANYBODY likes baker's chocolate), semi-sweet, or milk? Actually, dark chocolate is my absolute favorite.  Soo yummy!

Also, this is not exactly a hotseat question, but how's Ranger lately? He's doing soo great.  Such a gorgeous boy.  He's in that teenage stage, so we've butted heads a little bit, but he's still my sweet RANGER ROO!

Sofia

Kiahpyr

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2006, 08:47:28 am »
Where's picture of Ranger???

When are we going to see them?

How old is he now?

Icerotti

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2006, 08:59:29 am »
What drew you to Rangers breed?

What made you pick Ranger as the pup for you( was he the funny pup, the serious boy, the slient type)?

dohertyswissy

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2006, 09:35:20 am »
the last of my questions...

You can pick one super-power to possess…which do you pick?Invisibility
What year of school had your favorite school picture and will you post it with your reply?My Senior Year...If I can find it and scan it, sure!
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? BoJangles or Chick-Fil-A...YUM!
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? A toss up between Tavena Agora, a local Greek restaurant, and Casa Carbone, a local Italian restaurant.
When you were little did you like braids or pony tails?  Braids
What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use? Pantene Smooth and Sleek
What is under your bed? Tupperware with the previous season's clothes under it and I'm sure a couple dog toys!
Favorite way to have your potatoes:  mashed, fries, baked, curly fries, etc. Mashed with gravy
Polished nails or natural? Toenails - Polished, Fingernails - natural
If you had to live with a family member for a year (extended or immediate), who would it be? My Daddy
If you had $10,000 to spend in one store ON YOURSELF, what store would you choose?HOLY COW!!!  Just one store??????  Eeek!!!! Probably Victoria's Secret Online... I could get undies, pajamas, bathing suits, clothes, and makeup all in one spot.  OMG - that sounded awfully practical!

dohertyswissy

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2006, 04:26:38 pm »
Where's picture of Ranger??? Um.... I'll take a good one for you guys!!

When are we going to see them? Tuesday at the latest...

How old is he now? A little over 1 1/2 years.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2006, 04:29:33 pm »
What drew you to Rangers breed? I had researched breeds for quite sometime and was torn between several, actually.  The more I learned about Swissys, the more I liked...they are not a "one person" dog, great with families, friendly yet aloof with strangers and therefore good protectors, not very high maintenance in the exercise arena, and all around loveable guys!

What made you pick Ranger as the pup for you( was he the funny pup, the serious boy, the slient type)? All the other pups were running around and chewing on each other, and me for that matter!  :D  Ranger just came up and quietly sat as close as he could to me and wanted to be loved on.  When he looked up at me, I could tell he was a gentle soul.  I knew he was "The One!"

doggylover

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2006, 05:16:26 pm »
Heather, do you fold or crinkle your toilet paper?

Do you leave the water running while you brush your teeth?

Paper or plastic?

Plain or peanut?

Pitt or Clooney?

Who's next in the hotseat?  (hmm, RONDA--doggylover--hasn't been there yet!)   ;D
Heather, when we were in chat, Holly mentioned that even though she would NEVER admit it (she is too bashful, doesn't want to look like a glory hound) she would LOVE if someone would nominate her for the hotseat.  It is sort of a secret unfullfilled dream of hers.  Plus, I am very busy and would not be a good hotseat participant.  Plus, I have been in the hotseat and really didn't care much for the experience.  YOU Heather, can make Holly's dream come true.  Please do this for her, she is such a neat person, and totally deserves it. 

doggylover

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2006, 05:18:04 pm »
Also, I almost forgot to mention, my husband and I are going out of town for a few weeks, and it would be unfair for me to tie up the thread.  Oh, also, MommyofSchnauz ers told me that she would LOVE to be in the hotseat.  She is also afraid to come forward, but would be very honored.