Author Topic: Marit..anal glands  (Read 34995 times)

nickerbokker

Re: Marit..anal glands
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2005, 11:44:14 pm »
LOL, be careful...i can see you doing the 3&9 to see if they are full, and just by touching them, a loud of juice flys out and smacks you in the cheek!  THEN we'll see if you have a strong belly or not LOL

dohertyswissy

« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2005, 08:23:12 am »
wow....i should've known to hold off on reading this post until i had AT LEAST one more cup of coffee.... i just couldn't resist marit = anal gland.  really, at this point, what have i got to lose, considering ranger has been sleeping beside me and farting up a storm all morning!  blugh!  pass the nose plugs.  might as well do an anal gland check while i'm at it i guess.....blug h!!

long live Queen Marit of the Anal Glands!

LMAO

Heather

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2005, 10:36:09 am »
Heather
I too was holding off on this post.  :o  I should have known it would be interesting. To say the least it is.
Well Im wondering 3&9 ?? 3 for poodle 9 for Judge ???
Im going to go and read the whole post. Im sure its there.
Ladys you have made my day once again. HEHEEHEE.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2005, 11:13:32 am »
OMG You guys are just killing me here. I can watch CSI and eat no problem, but....I was thinking of having some lunch and now..NOPE!! I will be taking Judge to the groomer for that job. I have no desire what so ever to find out what that smells or looks like.
Queen Marit of the anal gland
You are such a great help to everyone.  :) Please tell me about 3&8?? Sorry but its just a blond day and I cant figure that one out.  :-[  :-[
Im going to see what else you guys were up to last night.
Coonie

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2005, 11:21:04 am »
Thanks Connie..... Hmmm not so sure that a few weak bellied individuals on here see it as help though hehehehehe, but its on me  ::) ;D

3 and 9 is just as when you are told how to hold the steering wheel as if it is a clock..... you put your fingers 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock. But only if you are planning on feeling or actually expressing glands. If not....... Keep your fingers out off your bods butt  ;D

Well if you can watch CSI and eat you are a sure candidate for the anal gland job hehehe

Queen Gland

what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2005, 11:26:45 am »
TY marit. I thought it may be the clock thing but it seemed funny put that way. I was thinking it would have been the left and the right but hey 3&9 works. Useless info for me as Im not going to be doing this but thought I should ask. Now that Ive proven to be a true blond Ill get off of here. LOL I do have a bit of brown in there so I at least can recognise my blondness.
Have a great day everyone. Im shutting this down for today. Have too much to do today.
Coonie

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2005, 11:55:51 am »
But it really isnt that bad  ::) But then again, I have had animals my whole life, and not much grosses me out anymore

Marit

I can deal with any animal issues, from both ends, human issues forget it that grosses me out.
Carolyn
Carolyn

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2005, 11:58:15 am »
Hey wait I have a good one, for those of you who know about horses..what about cleaning a "sheath".
Carolyn
Carolyn

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2005, 11:59:30 am »
I only had to deal with that once...Missy, my Terrier/Snauzer mix was scooting and the vet went in and cleaned it (well squeezed the anal gland) till it started juicing up again.  Made a big difference.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2005, 01:12:11 pm »
BLUGH!!!!  Enough with the anal glands already!!!  ;)

LOL - Marit - you can't escape your reign as the BPO Queen of the Anal Glands!! 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2005, 01:15:07 pm »
Anal glands are important too.  But not the most pleasant thing to talk about.  I'm just glad people don't have them.  :) 

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2005, 01:41:46 pm »
Hey wait I have a good one, for those of you who know about horses..what about cleaning a "sheath".
Carolyn

Carolyn, So you may know that I am not english speaking!!!!!! I mean it ish not my firsht language  :P So "sheath" is something totally new to me hehe. I cant imagine I will be grossed out by it though, I am like you I have yet to see the animal stuff that grosses me out, but if I hear hubby p..ke Ill poke my fingers in my ears and to lalalalalalala and leave real quck hehe. I used to breed and show Arabians, and did showjumping for years and years, so I cant wait to hear what sheath is, and Ill be a good sport and tell you the swedish word for this I am sure very good to know word hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2005, 08:09:34 am »
Marit
Im pretty sure I know what a sheath is but Ill let someone else tell you. ;D
Im just wondering why you would have to clean it?? I am wondering if maybe I dont know what it is after all. ???  ::)
Coonie

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2005, 12:53:52 pm »
Marit, I believe the sheath is the skin covering the horses penis...Think uncircumcised male.

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2005, 12:59:23 pm »
OK Thats what I thought But why do you have to clean it???
Coonie