Author Topic: Spoke to Good Hope  (Read 1093 times)

cricket36580

Spoke to Good Hope
« on: February 17, 2006, 09:14:14 pm »
And wanted to tell everyone she's in her new house and calmly losing her mind.  They inherited a BUNCH of critters, the goats came today and they were still out there fixing the fences and shelters, there were several things not reported in the inspection report that were broken that they are having fixed, and she can't start unpacking until next Tues.  Other than all that, they are fine and dealing with it.  She did sound in good spirits and all of the kids are still alive.

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Spoke to Good Hope
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 01:25:19 am »
I spoke with her a few days ago & she is doing much better than I would be under the circumstances!...They've aquired two more dogs...Pyr/Lab crosses I believe...Sist ers who have been in with livestock before...She said one acts "Pyrish" & the other "Labish"...I can't wait to see pics of them!!...Sapphire is doing well & growing up to be a good "little" lady & her Pyr/Kuv mix (gosh I can't remember his name right now :-[) is doing wonderfully... As soon as she gets things straightened around there it sounds like things will be very nice!!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: Spoke to Good Hope
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 01:30:26 am »
It sounds like things are going well, but busy and hectic!  Please let Good Hope know we miss her and wish her well! :)