Author Topic: Good morning everyone!  (Read 9544 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Good morning everyone!
« on: May 31, 2005, 06:13:24 am »
Mornin' all!...I just wanted to pop in for a moment to wish everyone a great day!...Nicker, I am thinking of you this morning...Plea se let us know what happens with the TB test.

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Good morning everyone!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 06:47:16 am »
Good Morning Gypsy and everyone else!  It's 5:45 here and I am on my second day of no work, but decided to still get up at the same time so I don't turn into a bum!  I too hope you're test goes perfect Nicker :-\  You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers and if you need us we will be on plane in no time flat!!  Like on Divine Secrets of the Yaya Sisterhood!  I can just see us all in our golden years flying around the country to save each other from one thing or another! 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 06:53:09 am »
It's 5:47 am here for me.  It's off to work.  Every weekend is a three day weekend for me now...for the first time in my life.   ;D

Hope everyone has a great day!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 07:13:34 am »
Morning everyone!! Nicker hope everything goes well for you today. Our fingers are crossed and our prayers are with you. Judge sends you a big slobbery kiss. P.S He just ate and had a huge drink of toilet water so its one of his BEST kisses. LOL Let us know what happens today. XOXOX
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2005, 08:08:52 am »
Good luck Nicki! Hope everything works out well. I'm sure it will, but we send our best wishes just in case.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 09:24:06 am »
Good Morning Everybody!  Well...almost afternoon here on the East Coast!  Hope everyone's day is going well.  This Holiday Weekend has totally thrown off my mojo!  It is HARD work trying to concentrate here in my cube.  Blugh!

Let us know how things go Nicki!  We are thinking of you!

Oh - and my husband officially called me a BPO Addict last night!  If he locks me up, you guys will come rescue me, right?!?!?   :D

Heather

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2005, 11:23:12 am »
Good Morning Everybody!  Well...almost afternoon here on the East Coast!  Hope everyone's day is going well.  This Holiday Weekend has totally thrown off my mojo!  It is HARD work trying to concentrate here in my cube.  Blugh!

Let us know how things go Nicki!  We are thinking of you!

Oh - and my husband officially called me a BPO Addict last night!  If he locks me up, you guys will come rescue me, right?!?!?   :D

Heather

if you call your friend and i get free airfare i'll be there in a heartbeat!  lol.  no no, ill come anyway!

thank you for all of your kind thoughts and words yall......i tried to sleep in today so i wouldnt have to go, but my sister called me and woke me up, followed by her husband, on her orders, 2 seconds later since she knew i would go back to sleep LOL.  i was thinking my arm would be better today, but its not, so now im pissed lmao.  anyway.....im leaving at some point, and when i get home i'll tell you whats up.....IF I DONT COME HOME (and by home i mean bpo).....ITS CUZ THEY SHIPPED ME OFF TO LEPER ISLAND!

good morning yall......ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY!

nat...do you love the ya ya?  i actually loved it....everyone i knew hated it, but i loved it.  if you hate it, lie.

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2005, 12:50:24 pm »
I really did love it!  I don't even have to lie!  So, I think that if you have TB (tough bitch) then we will all come out there and fix you ;D  I've never fixed a real person before, but how hard can it be? 

For reals, what will you do if you have it?  Will you have to walk around with a Michael Jackson mask on?  Will you have two made for the dogs?  I need some answers here People!!!!!!

nickerbokker

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2005, 12:55:21 pm »
can we make and wear head dresses?!?!@?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!  you're in charge!

LMAO.......A MJ MASK!  I HOPE NOT!

im getting shipped to leper island...i already told you!  you all will have to come and save me!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2005, 01:10:51 pm »
That's it!  I'm making a head dress today and I'm gonna wear it every time I get on here ;D  I'm gonna have to take a pic and put use it for my avatar!  And if you're on here I'll wear the MJ mask... I'm only kidding ;D  Just no kisses from you!

nickerbokker

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2005, 01:15:28 pm »
oooo, i must see your creation!  maybe while i am a hermit the next 2 weeks or so, i'll make one too.....

dohertyswissy

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2005, 03:17:53 pm »
YA-YA definitely rocks!  We can be the BPO Ya-Yas and headdresses for everyone!!  Can I have a head dress too? 

Pretty pretty please Nat?!?!?  LOL!  ;D

Nicki - Have they shipped you off to Leper Island yet????  Just need to know if I need to catch the next plane out and locate one of those haz mat suits.....whic h ain't going to be flattering.... .hmm.... I wonder if that big hat will cover my BPO head dress???

Offline rockettgirl68

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • chance precious an john
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2005, 05:44:02 pm »
sorry to hear nic hope all goes well for you  is there any one here from south jersey i have some new pics of chance who we took to menatico to just run his tail off but they need to be enlarged  will they be abled to be enlarged if i post them here if not if anyone wants to see them id be happy to email them but please explain how to attach an attachment lol i am a pc idiot lol i am open to being im to with either one aol or yahoo the aol one i can do instant messages pics  if you want my aol screen name let me know    :D   have a good day
http://p2.forumforfree.com/furbabies.html
a place to talk about all your pets regardless what they are

nickerbokker

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2005, 05:49:55 pm »
YA-YA definitely rocks!  We can be the BPO Ya-Yas and headdresses for everyone!!  Can I have a head dress too?  

Pretty pretty please Nat?!?!?  LOL!  ;D

Nicki - Have they shipped you off to Leper Island yet????  Just need to know if I need to catch the next plane out and locate one of those haz mat suits.....whic h ain't going to be flattering.... .hmm.... I wonder if that big hat will cover my BPO head dress???

SOOO...i really have decided that i want a BPO ya ya HD.  lol.  i just think its the best idea ever!

all the moms should have a head dress (and the dads on here too!)...all the dogs should have doggles....and we will be the COOLEST group on the internet.  my plane for leper island takes off tomorrow!  you MUST save me!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2005, 07:50:43 pm »
can we make and wear head dresses?!?!@?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!  you're in charge!

LMAO.......A MJ MASK!  I HOPE NOT!

im getting shipped to leper island...i already told you!  you all will have to come and save me!

Here's the prototype for your MJ mask.  Made it myself!  ;D
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner