Author Topic: Been MIA - sorry  (Read 1242 times)

Offline BarkleysMum

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
    • Our Picture Trail Albums
Been MIA - sorry
« on: September 12, 2006, 12:35:55 am »
We've been pretty consumed here with this surprise pregnancy!  Plus my sister in law has been here since basically the end of July and is staying in the room where my computer is, so I haven't had full access.  I have a lot of posts to catch up on.

I'm feeling well.  We had a bit of a scare last Friday with a little bleed, but I am receiving amazing care!  Guess it helps to be old when you get pregnant  ::)  I've been told to take it easy as much as possible, and my work is being great about it - letting me work from home if I need to do so. 

We're not sure what's going on with our newf pup plans right now.  Haven't heard from the breeder at all recently, and now with the baby coming, my husband is starting to question our sanity at having a new pup and then a new babe all at once.  I say one day at a time.  I think it would be awesome ... plus I'd be home to do the puppy training!  How perfect is that?
Sandy
Newly owned by Anna Banana, kind of owned by Sheba
and always remembering Barkley - crossed the Bridge on May 19, 2006.

Offline AC

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Been MIA - sorry
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 12:43:52 am »
Nice to see you back. Hope the rest of the pregnancy is smooth sailing for you. As for a Newf puppy and new baby at the same time... that is what we did. Brought Angus home when our youngest was 3 months old. Thier birthdays are exactly 1 month apart. and we have to other children both under 7!! Lots of fun, but can be done.

AC

PS. there is a 3 year old male Newf in Corner Brook someone is giving away.

EllieAndBlu

Re: Been MIA - sorry
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 02:20:39 am »
It's good to see you back on the board!
I too hope the remainder of your pregnancy is smooth sailing. This such an exciting time for you and your husband - I am sooo thrilled for you both!

p.s. a pup and a baby at the same time... it may sound crazy but they will be the best of friends!  :)