Author Topic: I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4998 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 22, 2005, 09:31:33 am »
My inlaws left this morning & now I can get my life back!...I am sorry my posting has been hit & miss but I simply have not had time. :(  & once again, I have to run...The kids have swimming lesssons in about 45 minutes & I haven't even hit the shower yet!...Hopefully tonight I'll be able to get in here & catch up on what the heck is goin on!...B.t.w., are Nicker & Jaba still M.I.A.?...& oh, for now & I am sorry, a welcome to all new members!...I will try to read all your posts & reply but I am afraid I'll never catch up!

dohertyswissy

Re: I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2005, 09:35:58 am »
We've missed you too, Gypsy!!!  Nicki and Jaba are on the Road Trip to see Nat!  Still haven't heard from those crazy girls!!!  This, of course, means that we will have to keep an eye on Michael, since he has been left at home alone.   ;)   

Come back soon!! 

Hugs!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2005, 11:24:26 am »
Welcome back Gypsy. We missed you!!
Havent heard anything from those crazy girls for the last couple of days. They are likely having a ball and forgot all about us.  :'(
You have to go read the This makes me sick thread It has gotten very interesting. Itll put a big smile on your face. ;D
Have a nice day.
Kisses  :-*
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2005, 11:43:46 am »
Gyp.... Nice to have you back, even if it was for just a sec. there lol......

And for jaba, nicker and nats. they have forgotten about us  :-\ I wish Michael was on more, so we at least could make sure he is being a good boy hehe

And coonie is sooooo right hahaha that thread did take a very unexpected turn. shyyyyyyy dont tell but we now have a bpo pimp........

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2005, 03:49:15 pm »
Bear, ohhhhh pooor Bear  ;D You say you could see them on MORE....... I would be happy seeing them on AT ALL hahaha. I am sure they have a wonderful time, and a well deserved one. I just hope they dont take too many scary detours and that Wangus is okay, that made me a little worried. Please ask whats wrong with him next time you talk to them, and let us know please please.... If you and Jaba is anything like me and Chris you'll be on the phone with eachother like 10 times a day lol......

I think you should just for your own good stay on the entire time from now to they get home. Mind you hmmmm board might not be a safe place, Newf. says we are getting him into trouble, I have no idea why, I swear I have nothing to do with it  ::)

Be good

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2005, 05:26:10 pm »
I sure hope Wangus is o.k.!!!...I have become very attached to the "devil dog"...Please let us know Michael if you hear anything!...When you talk to the girls again tell them we miss them & to have fun!...It sounds like a blast minus Angus not feeing well!...O.k...have to run again...been out in the pool & yard all day & we need supper!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2005, 05:42:36 pm »
Hope Wangus is ok.  Please keep us updated. 

Lisa
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

dohertyswissy

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2005, 06:27:03 pm »
Somebody, anybody....let us know that the girls' are okay and so is Wangus.  Now I'm worried....

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2005, 10:35:21 pm »
Wangus got cut on something?...I am sure that Cody pushed him into it! :P