Author Topic: Road Trip  (Read 11414 times)

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Road Trip
« on: June 24, 2005, 01:01:06 am »
Hi everybody, it is now late evening Thursday, I think, sometimes I forget when I am retarded, ooops I mean retired.  Anyway just checked all of the earthquake data and we are in a nice little lul, our troops have not returned from the north and we do not know if they are going to brave it and go all the way to Canada.  I told Jamie to check out the Olympic Penn. in Washington becuase she wanted snow- capped mountains all the way to the sea so maybe she saw it.  I Hope, anyway.  All is well so far. 
Peggy

nickerbokker

Re: Road Trip
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 09:28:18 am »
peggy.....we were lost on the OP for like 18 hours LMAO.....

LONG STORY....BUT IM LATE FOR WORK, AND HAVENT SLEPT IN 24 HOURS AND JUST GOT BACK FROM SEATTLE!  HEHED

the stories will start a flowin after 2 when i get home!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 01:50:29 pm »
I am so happ to be out of the car and home...as are the boys but the roadtrip was a lot of fun! Many really funny things happeened to us that could only have happened to us- like getting lost in Portland for an hour because we could not find an on ramp to the highway and making a 12 hour trip to Washington turn into a 20 hour one.  ;D The boys had a blast and even though it initially began with them not so thrilled with each other, as you will see in the pictures they are now the best of friends. I think that Angus really considers himself lucky to have 2 big brothers now.

Attached are some pictures of the trip taken in the car we rented (and now really want) and some taken from the snow, lake, and ocean we stopped and played in. The scenery is breath taking and wonderful colorful. Unfortunately, I am still tired and recovering from the trip so I will post more later.

And FYI Peggy- we drove the entire peninsula before and 7 hours later realized that it was not one spot but an entire long area in Washington. LOL You were right too! It was beautiful and I bet if there was snow it would have been even better.  :)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2005, 01:58:50 pm by jabear »
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 01:54:56 pm »
And some more...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2005, 01:58:19 pm by jabear »
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 02:24:38 pm »
So glad you are home and had such a great time.  Photos are so cool.  Can't wait for the rest of the story.  Tough to go back to work after a trip like that huh Nicks. 

Peggy
Peggy

nickerbokker

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 06:15:59 pm »
dude work sucked.  i have never wanted to fall over dead more than i did today!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2005, 12:00:59 am »
You guys HAVE TO come here in the winter. You would love it.
Your pictures are just great.Bear is HUGE!! I think I want a Newf for my next puppy. ;)
Cant wait till you tell us about the rest of your trip.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2005, 12:05:03 am »
Wangus is a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!...lol....I LOVE the pics!!!...Samson is SSSSOOOOOOO J!!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2005, 11:05:52 pm »
They had an excellent time!  I can see it on their faces.  They are all adorable.  I wish I could have met them in person.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2005, 11:13:32 pm »
Us too Moon! Meeting you and your fur kids would have been a blast. Hopefully next time we can meet you on our roadtrip.
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2005, 11:48:40 pm »
Us too Moon! Meeting you and your fur kids would have been a blast. Hopefully next time we can meet you on our roadtrip.

Jaba, the next road trip, is going straight east, and that is a direct order lol... ;D

It looks like you all had such a blast. The pictures are soo good and also too funny. Wangus I can see took over Bears couch (I am sure Bear loved that hehe), the pic of wangus snuggling with Bear in the car is so cute. And the first one of Wangus swimming, cracked me up, am I the only one thinking he looks like a sea otter???? hahaha sorry nicker, but look at the curve on his back and the way his head is sticking up, I love it, he is sooooooo cute. Then there is the pic of Cody hahaha he turned into a demon dog during the trip, that look is priceless. The water pics are sooo nice, did you go swimming with them or did the boys have all the fun?

Cant wait to both see and hear more about the trip, Glad you all are back home, safe and sound

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2005, 06:05:42 pm »
And, some day, Nicker, you and I have a trip to take...to Croatia!
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2005, 07:20:47 pm »
Since I am already a proven travel buddy, can I come too? I have never been there either.  ;)
Hugs,
Jaime

nickerbokker

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2005, 09:08:21 pm »
he he,

of course!

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2005, 10:46:17 pm »
As promised, here are a few more pictures of Nicki and the boys!
Hugs,
Jaime