Author Topic: I hate my hubby, kids, & my dog right now!  (Read 11642 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

I hate my hubby, kids, & my dog right now!
« on: June 28, 2005, 11:51:13 am »
O.k...So over a month ago we put up an over $3000.00 fence for Samson...Well, there is an area in the way back that gets boggy when it rains...There's like 4 inches of water in there right now plus weeds higher than my head galore!...Well, my hubby is supposed to put up a barrier to keep Samson out of there & hasn't gotten around to it yet though he has had time to put every kids entertainment oriented equiptment up out back that you can dream of...So, when it rains I have to take Sam out on his leash to potty & he can't romp at all because he goes straight for the bog & won't come out & when he does he's wet, muddy & full of weed & burrs & God knows what else...He's a house dog so then it's a damn bath in the wading pool & wet stinky dog in his crate to dry where I hate to put him...So, today I put him out hoping he'll do his business & come back...No such luck.. The kids decide to try try & "help" me get him which results in two wet, muddy kids who need baths...I give him his bath & of coarse end up wet, stinky & muddy & I need a bath & am itchy from the nasty weeds...In the end I end up with 4 extra baths, a load of laundry, a kitchen floor that needs scrubbed, a family room that needs shampooed, Patio door windows that need washed, kitchen cabinets that need wiped down & a very unhappy dog who has to be in his crate...I also went though this yesterday because he accidently got let out back...My hubby jokingly asks if he should buy me hip waders & says, "well there are ways to prevent this"...That's when I snapped!...I'm like yeah, "LIKE YOU PUTTING THE BARRIER UP INSTEAD OF ANOTHER PIECE OF PLAYGROUD EQUIPMENT'!!!!!!!!!...O.k....I'm done now...I do believe in light of everything I need to do I am going to do what absolutly must be done & then lie on the couch & read a book all day!

nickerbokker

Re: I hate my hubby, kids, & my dog right now!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 12:05:30 pm »
good call gyp!  i'll read along with you from cali!  

sorry youre having such a bad day....BUT, remember...the se are the moments that you will miss and look back on and laugh at!  
« Last Edit: June 28, 2005, 04:42:46 pm by jabear »

GR8DAME

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 12:11:38 pm »
Sometimes you do what you need to do in order to recharge those batteries. You go, Gypsy, and read a chapter for me too.
Sometimes the men in my house need a little wake up call that I am not just a cook, maid and bottlewasher, and the day long strike usually works.
Stella

Offline Moonhawksowl

• Gnawer
  • Gandalf & Freya raw food dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2005, 12:13:47 pm »
Hey Gypsy  :)
Do what I do, if he's to busy with other things, so are you when he needs something done, & better yet I know this works if I'm really mad Conan actually taught Magick this Too
they know when your real mad conan didn't let Tim in the room for bed time, there's was another time conan took tims side of the bed, head on pillow tim came in after I was already in bed and Conan said on way in a growl, Dogs don't like tention in their family (pack), Even with Magick Tim knows where the sofa is, When we have disaggreements, but hey making up is fun ;D
you have to put some rules together for everyone because your dog is a family member now.
Take care hon ;)
A Girls Best Friend Is Her Rottweiller:)& Horses!!

nickerbokker

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 12:43:17 pm »
i say you open up your room and bed to the dirty puppy....then if that doesn't work....open up his truck to dirty puppy!  then, grab him by the yoohoo and throw him in the dirt and water and lock him out there.  if you need help, i have nothing to do on friday.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 12:44:39 pm »
I am kinda in the mood to whomp on someone right now too, I can help out...

*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2005, 12:45:39 pm »
nice!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2005, 01:13:35 pm »
Oh I knew there was a reason I loved you guys SO much!...lol..TY!...I would LOVE to leave the dirty kids & dogs outside but my hubby is an over the road truck driver & is only home like 2 days a week...I usually cut him slack because of his job even when things get rediculous but he was just home for 9 days & managed to get the kids swingset, their pool up, their trampoline up, their gocart, quad & mini motorcycle in top running condition & did alot of relaxing...I really wanted that barrier up & a lightweight pulling cart for Samson made but that just didn't happen...Anywa y, he will be starting a new job soon where he'll be home every day & weekends off so then he can see how things really go around here!!!...Thanks for the support girls!...Nothing like an irritated bunch of women for backup to make me feel validated!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2005, 04:45:27 pm »
We always have your back Gypsy! We are here when ever you feel like venting and letting us into your world. Good luck with getting the stuff blocked off. And if that doesn't work, just take a trip and be away from him (leave the kids and dog) for 4 days and see how much he misses you and appreciates you. He will do whatever you want when you return!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2005, 05:28:37 pm »
Okay gyp..... I feel you. We have a lot of the same kind of issue here. There can be something I really really want and need done, that I need help with. Granted hubby is working a lot, but when he comes home and for a week tells me he is too tired for it and then as soon as a friend call and ask if he wants to go play pool, golf, go fishing or to a race. Guess what, all his energy is all of a sudden there.

I once got so tired of them, both kids and hubby, so I packed a bag took my dogs and left, I booked a motel room where dogs were allowed, just a bit away from home, and stayed there for two days. hahahaha you sould have seen just how sweet and how clean the house was when I got back.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2005, 05:32:37 pm »
my mom did that marit!  except she took out the credit card, booked herself a flight to florida, a suite at the ritz in miami, and stayed for 2 weeks LMAO.....THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT!  now get on it!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2005, 05:34:53 pm »
Ill think of that next time ( I am sure there will be a next time lol) and as long as I can bring my dogs I could do some real partying, and some serious damage to the credit card hahahahaha Thanks for the advice nicke, Ill call you next time Im off on a "recharge batteries" trip

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2005, 08:04:57 pm »
In all fairness ladies, there are some pretty good guys that post here.  We all vent and what I really have to say would get me kicked off the board.  Please don't read it guys (Newf and the others).  If _______ could take out the garbage, we would not need men for anything.  Now do you feel better.
Peggy

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2005, 08:08:47 pm »
Lol you guys!...& the guys that post here are very nice!...My post in no way was a slam to the male species...I happen to be very partial to the male species...lol. ..good funny anyway pndlake!...& leave without my dog Jaba?...The kids yes...the dog...I don't think so!...lol!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2005, 08:36:53 pm »
Actually, maybe you should take the lovable Sammy and leave the kids with hubby. I bet that would put him in his place!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.