Author Topic: BPO Withdrawal ... Missed You Guys!!  (Read 3141 times)

dohertyswissy

BPO Withdrawal ... Missed You Guys!!
« on: May 30, 2005, 05:37:18 pm »
I'm officially in BPO withdrawal...s ymptoms include constant wondering of what you've missed on BPO, taking TONS of pictures of your dog (who you illegally snuck on the beach) to post on BPO, and needing several cocktails to deal with the whole situation!  Spent Memorial Day weekend at my parent's beach house with the hubby, Ranger, and of course, the parents....who don't have an internet connection!!!  OMG - I thought I was going to die!!!!  Turned on the laptop hoping I could pirate someone's wireless internet connection...n o such luck, so I had another cocktail and tried not to cry!  Anyhow....I got a lot of catching up to do!!!!  Unfortunately, I got too much crap to do right now...ARGH!!!!  Promise to post pictures of our trip tomorrow!  Hugs to All!!!   :-*

Heather  :)

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: BPO Withdrawal ... Missed You Guys!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 06:09:00 pm »
I'm very happy to see you back!...At least you went somewhere to have the cocktails...so me of us losers just stayed home & got drunk with other B.P.'s members...hehe hehehe...lol.. .Did ya' have a good time?...Can't wait to see the pics!

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 06:19:13 pm »
Welcome back. We missed you. Our friends here kept us busy with there partying. Wow what a weekend. I actually had fun readding everyones post. We have some great people here and this weekend we got to know eachother a bit more.
Hope your weekend was fun.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

dohertyswissy

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 07:07:26 pm »
I have snuck back on...BA HA HA HA HA {that's my evil laugh}!  We had such a good time!  The weather was wonderful.  My parent's place is in Little River, SC which is right outside of Myrtle Beach. 

Man - I missed out on another BPO party?!?!?!  I'm starting to feel like a reject over here!  LOL!

Going to see if I can catch up now...promise to post pics!  Probably tomorrow {when my boss isn't looking}

Heather :-)