Author Topic: If there was no longer BPO...  (Read 6343 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: If there was no longer BPO...
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2005, 03:18:22 pm »
Oh I wish Harry was mine but no he is not. He belongs to someone on here and I was showing Nicki his pic so she could add him to the kidnap list.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

dohertyswissy

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2005, 03:18:38 pm »
I had to deal without BPO for several weeks and I don't think I can do it again...Becaus e then you have to deal with all kinds of crap that really sucks.....like work....and family issues.....and work.....did I mention work?

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2005, 03:38:10 pm »
I would spend more time with my dog & less time typing about him. :P Or I might just end it all :-\...I might go into a crowded McDonalds with a semi automatic weapon during lunch time...Lets not find out...kapeesh? >:(  ;) ;D

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2005, 04:06:28 pm »
I read the topic and my heart jumped out of my chest and up in my throat. Pleaaaaassssee Jabas...... dont do this to us, make us think about such a horrible thing.

I have soooo many people I have never met, but concider my friends here, people I know more about than lots of people I meet in person on a regular basis.

If that horrible thing actually happened, well I guess I could go out and take a job lol..... But in the depressed state I would be in, I probably wouldnt be able to keep a job, theyd get rid of me real quick. I manage to read even with BPO so thats covered. hmmmmm I am not going to ask hubby, because I know he would say, ahhhhhhhh maybe we would have a clean house, something to wear that is washed, plates to eat from and have food that is not slapped together while running inbetween the puter and stove.

Jabas and Michael Dont EVER let that happen  :'(

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2005, 04:19:28 pm »
That's a terrible thought.  :o
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline poofynewfy