Author Topic: What breed is the person above?  (Read 2195 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
What breed is the person above?
« on: October 22, 2005, 08:56:07 am »
Ok, no posts are moving, so I just made this up. It's a cross between The person above me post and What breed are you quiz.

You decide from what you know and how you know this person above you acts and try to decide what breed of dog they would be!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

GR8DAME

Re: What breed is the person above?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 11:04:41 am »
Jenn is a beautiful border collie. Smart and energetic, fun loving and good natured but with a mind of her own. She is unfailingly loyal, and if there is a jobs to be done, she does it unflinchingly, no matter what it takes.  8)

Was I close?  ;D
Stella

Offline lilysmom

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 12:39:32 pm »
I would love to participate in this, but I'm still getting to know everyone.  Maybe this is a good way to do it. :)
When I rescued Lily, she rescued me right back!

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 12:59:34 pm »
I would love to participate in this, but I'm still getting to know everyone.  Maybe this is a good way to do it.

I was thinking the same thing.  I don't know anyone well enough to interpret them as anything other than what their avatar has, since that is how I think of them.  :D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2005, 01:20:19 pm »
Jenn is a beautiful border collie. Smart and energetic, fun loving and good natured but with a mind of her own. She is unfailingly loyal, and if there is a jobs to be done, she does it unflinchingly, no matter what it takes.  8)

Was I close?  ;D
Stella
Being as I don't know Zoo Crew or lilysmom well enough yet I will post on Stella...Stell a is most certainly a Great Pyrenees...She is an independent thinker who doesn't go along with the general concensus & is fiercely loyal to her own without thought to whether she might be outnumbered or not...A true blue friend to the end. :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 11:12:53 pm by Gypsy Jazmine »