Retrievers > Labrador Retriever Discussions

ex husband is a real jerk!!!!

(1/3) > >>

brigid67:
Ok - my daughter just called me in tears.  She is at her dad's for a couple of weeks (my ex husband) and she is teriible upset.  He has a lab - almost teo named thor.  Who I guess is a real sweetheart.  But apparently he has been vanquished to the backyard by himself with a doghouse and he has to be on a chain because he digs up his new wifes strawberries.  He won't let him come off the chain or inside at all.  I just hate this.  I told my daughter I am going to drive down and we will break him out of jail.  Anyone want a sweet lab boy?!?!?!?  He needs a nice loving family!!!  My association will not let me have another dog.

GYPSY JAZMINE:
That's too sad for the dog & your daughter!!...I always find it beyond any excuse when people choose a new significant other over their loyal fur friends...It would really make me question that person if they did not accept my animals as part of the package.

nickerbokker:
oh i HATE stepmothers!  sorry stepmothers, but i hate you.  mine, well, i'll not say anything incase she reads this board.  hi deni!

YES!  MY SISTER IS LOOKIN FOR A LAB....SEND IT OVER!  IT WILL HAVE KITTIES TO PLAY WITH AND FISHES TO WATCH (SHE GOT THE FISHIES FOR THE KITTIES TO WATCH BY THE WAY)...

pitas:
Where do you live?  My sister is looking for a lab.  She has one female, Yellow lab named Harley who needs a sibling!  Harley has full run of the house and yard.  Harley loves to run and play with our 3 Newfies too.  She is a real sweatheart.

Anita & the 3 Newfies from NJ

GreytGirl:
Sorry to hear about Thor's plight.  Poor baby  :'(.  No dog deserves to be treated like that, if there was any way I could help, I would.  Have you considered finding a Lab Rescue group near where you (or your ex) are?  Since you can't take him in, and have yet to find someone that can, this would be the best alternative. (Although sad to see him go.)

Tell us what happens!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version