Author Topic: For snow dogs  (Read 1502 times)

Offline People Whisperer

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
For snow dogs
« on: February 04, 2008, 05:01:03 am »
I just saw this product in the catalog and if it really works it could be great for all of your snow dogs  ;D

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=13540&Nty=1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=All&N=2001&Ntt=paw%20pro&Np=1
"To once own a Great Pyrenees is to love and want one always."
Mary W. Crane

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it :)

lins_saving_grace

Re: For snow dogs
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 06:39:55 am »
i'm intrigued

lookingfornewf

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 07:42:21 am »
Sounds interesting but 4oz for $10 is pretty high. If I sprayed it on his fur to prevent snow sticking like they said it would take most of the bottle for one trip outside.

Offline Pyr Heaven

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
    • My Dogster Page
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 08:05:45 am »
If you spray pam on them it works just as well! :D :D ;D

Ok, well I don't know if it works as well, but I know it works! hahaha I haven't tried it but my mom belongs to a yahoo groups dog message board and she says some people on there swear by it!!! :D

I LOVE Clifford. He almost fooled me into thinking he was a pyr there in that pic. ;)
*~*~Samantha~*~*
Milwaukee, Wi

----Miles----
Great Pyrenees

Offline Bubbalove

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 05:58:46 pm »
I guess I am lucky that Kana tolerates the booties.  I hate all these products that say they are pet friendly...I just don't know.  With the licking this boy does (is there such a thing as an over active lick response?) he'd be dead from all of the crap on his feet!
I bet PAM spray would work...except I know Kana would probably chew his leg right off his body if there was a delicious coating like that on him!!!  ;D 
He almost did that once with the Bitter Apple Spray.  NOT a deterrent for my boy!!
Kana - 4 y/o Japanese Akita
Kita - 8/2005 crossed Rainbow Bridge
       10 y/o American Akita