Author Topic: Just introducing my babies and I  (Read 4679 times)

mama23+pyrs2

Just introducing my babies and I
« on: March 19, 2007, 09:42:09 am »
I saw your board before in looking for a Pyr board to join and never joined then but after being pretty discouraged with some Pyr only boards (lack of activity etc) I decided to. :) 

Anyway, my name is Kristina-  mother of 3, and 2 recently aquired Pyr pups- Yukon and Yiska, brother and sister. :-*  Just wanted to mainly say hello and I'll be back with all the questions later. ;)  Oh and I'll post some pics too. Hopefully I've posted this in the right section, if not forgive me. Any special place to post pics?

Well thanks for the board! It's VERY nice to find an active one!

-Kristina

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Just introducing my babies and I
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 09:45:34 am »
hi!  welcome to BPO!  i've got 2 skin kids, and 3 if you count hubby, and my fur kids are listed in my signature.  i'm sure you'll get a lot of info on here!  everybody has always been super great and helpful to me, and they've always helped me with questions i've had.  you should prob post pics of your babies in the section labeled Great Pyrenees Pictures.  can't wait to see photos! 
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 09:46:23 am by schelmischekitty »
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 10:14:15 am »
Twp Pyr pups- I am jealous!  My family includes Binky, Great Pyr, two Papillons, two cats and two mini goats.  Welcome to BPO- this is a great site with lots of great info!  Pictures!!!
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 10:17:09 am »
Hi Kristina! Welcome to BPO! :)
RIP former BPO

Offline LibbyP

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 01:33:05 pm »
OOOhhh more babies ~ this is the season  ;D
Hi and Welcome Kristina, sounds like you have your hands full. Everyone here is super nice and very helpful ~ I've been here a short while now and I am VERY addicted.
I'm Kim ~SAHM to 4.5(g) & 3(b),hubby and an old man Hoover and a big girl Libby can't leave out to crazy Siamese and fishes.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. ~ Will Rogers

mama to ~Libby 6.5yr E.Mastiff
         Stormy 2yr Boston Terrier
         RIP my sweet 'old man' Hoover (1993-2007)

bigdogs@5501

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 01:41:51 pm »
awwww Two Pyr pups at the same time!!! I currently have 4 Pyrs, but only one is a baby, his name is Tug and he is 3 1/2 months old, and then there are 3 Great Danes and a Newf mix. Welcome to the best board on the internet.

Paige and the crew

mama23+pyrs2

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 01:44:54 pm »
Thank you for such a warm welcome! :)

Well Yukon came from part of a name of one of my Golden Retrievers I grew up with. He looked/acted like a Pyr, though at that time we weren't familiar with this breed but now I'm convinced he wasn't pure Golden, anyway .. he was the best dog I've ever known and I thought I would use part of his name for this doggy seeing as he is why I got him! It just so happened to really fit him too. Yiska is Navajo meaning 'the night has passed' and when we saw it we had been looking for awhile and we knew right then it was the one for her.

I had only planned on getting one pup and found this breeder when they were just a week old so I've gotten to see Yukon grow until we could drive up and get him.  About 2 weeks before they were old enough to get, I got talked into his siter too, heehee. They were the only ones in the litter with mustache markings and when I saw her I fell in love with her because she was like his twin. :) Someone else was going to take her but decided against it the next day, so the breeder was glad they could both go with me and they've been like glue from the getgo too.  We've had them for almost 5 wks, they will be 13 wks old this week.

Yes, hands very full! I'll go post some pics now!

Kim- I'm a SAHM too! Boy, you're busier than me. 2 girls and a boy here, forgot about the cats lol..poor cats. We have 3 of those. Poor things being tormented by crazy pups. ;)

Offline Gevaudan_Jo

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 02:01:31 pm »
Hello! welcome. your pups look ever so sweet. and i can sort of see that mustache marking you are talking about, and i must admit, i LOVE the mustaches. lol Im Jodi, mum to memphis, 3.5 year great dane, Jigsaw, white bull terrier pup, and Zero, brindle/white bullie boy (who also has a mustache *hes the featured paw print*). also we have 4 cats and some fish and a 8 legged webslinger named Webley lol
Jodi
Jodi & Darcy
Proud Parents of
Zero-Bull Terrier
Jigsaw-Bull Terrier
Repo- Jigsaw's baby Bull Terrier
Reba-Chinese Crested
Pavi-Xolo
Simba,Sabbath,Kimahri, Lil' Meow & Slimon-Cats
Robin the hermit crab and the 8 legged freak, Webley!
~ waiting at the bridge, Zeus and Memphis, great danes ~

Offline schelmischekitty

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 02:35:25 pm »
ha ha holly you're awful!  i do the same thing though ha ha
steffanie in atlanta

aiden (4), tristan (2), & maya (born sept. 17th)
axle-140ish-lb akita (4)
peanut-5lb, 11 months chihuahua
[img width= height= alt=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3339/alltogethernowme6.jpg[/img]

Anakalia

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 03:09:54 pm »
Hi!!  I'm Andi, mom to Koby (great dane) and Quinn (kitty).  Welcome to BPO!!!  ;D

Offline MagicM3

• Paw-meister
  • *Sir William
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 05:55:35 pm »
Welcome aboard.your gonna love it here,I'm Tricia and I have three fur kids.8 yr old bouvier,3yr old rotti/peke mix and a white collie with a tricolored head.
I also have a husband and a sone that is developmentall y delayed.

So welcome and enjoy

Tricia and the fur kids