Author Topic: need fencing, kennels and other stuff for rescue  (Read 1877 times)

Offline moongazer

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
need fencing, kennels and other stuff for rescue
« on: March 11, 2007, 09:59:12 pm »
Hi Everyone,
I'm not looking for hand outs. I make things I'd like to sell to raise the money to buy fencing, a couple 10 x 10 ft kennels, pay for some vet bills, etc.
I hope it was ok to post here.
I go rescue of dogs and cats. I also rescue small livestock.
I've been called for some urgent needs that I had to temp turn away. Then thought I'd post here.
1) THere are 2 LGD's in need of a new home I'd like to take on.
2) There are 2 cats in my home in need of spaying cause they pee on everything.
3) There are 2 pygmy goats, older ones in need of a new home and medical care.
I work and can afford care and feed, it's just these bigger ticket items that are a big deterant of taking on anything else.
I make these wonderful hot and cold packs (for humans).
I make them with flax seed so no nasty grainy food smells.
I offer them in different prints, dogs, cats, birds, horses, flowers, fishing, hunting and dozens more.
I make a 5 x 20 inch neck and joint size for $8. plus shipping
They're really nice and have a handle on each end.
and a 10 x 16 channeled one for laying on or against, sitting one, etc. This one is $10. plus shipping.
You have a choice of unscented, lavender or a scent that is a combo of cinn, vanilla, eucalptus and cloves.
They are packaged real nice in sealed plastic with instructions.
I also make unscented critter ones on special request for older arthritic dogs and cats and younger ones who need heat in their pet beds.
Below are some pictures, I accept money orders and paypal.
If these catch your eye and you can use one or some fot gifts please PM me. I am able to ship any orders out within 48 hrs (Mon thru Fri)
All monies earned will be used to buy fencing, kennels and
things like spay and neuters.
If interested please PM me, I just realized I forgot my photobucket password and am waiting for it to be sent to me.
Will post it later or feel free to pm asking for pictures.
Thank you